IAMNEO

IAMNEO's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): NEO

SteamID: STEAM_76561198173686311

Admin that banned you: BRAZY

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Not sure why I got banned, saw ban report labeled for "homophobia" but not sure why I got banned for this?? At the same time another user on the server said the F slur so not sure if you guys mixed this up with me? But I had not said any slurs as I am quite aware of what you can and can't say.

Thx,

-Neo

37 minutes ago, IAMNEO said:

Steam Name(s): NEO

SteamID: STEAM_76561198173686311

Admin that banned you: BRAZY

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Not sure why I got banned, saw ban report labeled for "homophobia" but not sure why I got banned for this?? At the same time another user on the server said the F slur so not sure if you guys mixed this up with me? But I had not said any slurs as I am quite aware of what you can and can't say.

Thx,

-Neo

You didn't say a "slur", you just made a very homophobic statement. At the time of being muted there was only 2 people talking and it wasn't the other.

I don't understand what it is I said exactly is there any proof? There is a very poor lack of evidence here, if you had some proof it would be helpful for me and other users to know what qualifies as a "homophobic statement".

I'll remove the silence for now as the admins forgot to clip and is unsure. Apologies if it the mute was in error.