slouchE

slouchE's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): slouchE

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87082476

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma

Why should you be unbanned?

I was muted for making a joke initially by one of your trial mods, Deli.  I stopped once my mute was over with (was a 30 min mute).  I was just talking to a kid about the map gradient and then got remuted out of no where.  I had not even been talking much with my mic/chat when i got remuted.  Personally I think a perma ban for such is kind of crazy, you know I get a week/two week ban but I just went from never being banned to getting a perma.  Honestly I usually have voice enable 0 on most the time so this is just a bit absurd in my opinion.  

Speaking of which deli was quite mute crazy, muting at least 3 people in the span of 15 minutes (none of which were malicious content/slurs).  She was out to get people from the minute she entered the server at the time.  Seemed very power hungry in my opinion.

Im sorry for my actions, will watch my words in the future.  I have one other previous mute but it was because i didnt know the word was banned on the server.

To be honest with you, judging by mutes alone you would be at 1 month silence even if you were unbanned. You also were not muted for 30mins, it was 1 day silence. Trial admins cannot ban so this is what they refer to unless admins are around to handle it which is why I did what is normally done for that. Regardless, it's not "crazy" you get perm banned and you don't deserve anything less for making a disgusting statement. If you want to discuss admins abusing power etc you can do so here (so I will ignore that since this is an appeal form).

Stupid decisions win you stupid prizes, the ban will stay.