Wildness

Wildness's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): eyeball collector

SteamID: 76561198128801086

Admin that banned you: I don't know, it was over 2 years ago.

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban.

Why should you be unbanned?

I regret what happened in the past. Over 2 years ago I was banned for most likely being loud and obnoxious or inappropriate, but now is different I've grew as a person and have changed. I will follow the rules correctly and respectfully, I wont cause any harm or trouble to others in the server and truthfully I miss playing on my favorite surf server. Please forgive my actions and give me another chance to enjoy the awesome community and servers GFL has created once again. Thanks so much for your hard work.

3 hours ago, Wildness said:

Steam Name(s): eyeball collector

SteamID: 76561198128801086

Admin that banned you: I don't know, it was over 2 years ago.

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban.

Why should you be unbanned?

I regret what happened in the past. Over 2 years ago I was banned for most likely being loud and obnoxious or inappropriate, but now is different I've grew as a person and have changed. I will follow the rules correctly and respectfully, I wont cause any harm or trouble to others in the server and truthfully I miss playing on my favorite surf server. Please forgive my actions and give me another chance to enjoy the awesome community and servers GFL has created once again. Thanks so much for your hard work.

I don't normally give people a second chance if they tried to mute evade.. I see the mute that was evaded then was a very small mute and the ban happened nearly 2 years ago. I am willing to give you a second chance, though note that I left the alt accounts banned and only unbanned the account listed in the appeal. 

Welcome back and have fun surfing 👍

• Dini locked this topic