T1ps

T1ps's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by T1ps

Steam Name(s): Tips

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:79641890

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

(Read comment first to not waste your time)

Off the bat I will admit I was singing 99 bottles of beer into my mic. With this however the entire vc was everyone screaming over everyone all at once about which religion was best. (Later on an admin muted all chat for 1m because of how bad it was).

I understand getting muted though the time is a bit unjust, in this image the search term for mutes was "Mic Spam", all of these people got muted for mic spam and it only lasted 30 minutes, at most 1 hour. I for some reason got a 1d mute though.

spacer.png

While trying to figure out where to appeal I was told I probably had priors and that was the reasoning so I looked that up too: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:1:79641890&Submit there it doesn't list any priors.

Sorry for singing, with my voice it might be classified as a war crime though I would like to get back to chatting.

Update as I hit submit I got a message it was resolved, sorry for wasting your time.

Edited by T1ps

I've already removed it before you even started typing up this post 👍

Sorry for confusion but yes we only do 30mins for mic spam and it extends the more it's repeated.

• Dini locked this topic