Jack O' Le Rouise

Jack O' Le Rouise's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Bolo Sacc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91494485

Admin that banned you: Unfortunately, it has been years since I have been muted/gagged and I can not remember the name of the admin.

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute/Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

It has been years since I have played CSGO. Throughout those years, I have been given the time to reflect on how I generally act in-game and in life as a whole. Through those years, I have realized that I have been acting immaturely, disregarding what others might feel on the way I act. I sincerely apologize for every wrongdoing that I have done. Rest assured that I have learned my lesson and that I will not repeat any offenses that I have done before. Thank you and have a nice day.

38 minutes ago, Jack O' Le Rouise said:

Steam Name(s): Bolo Sacc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91494485

Admin that banned you: Unfortunately, it has been years since I have been muted/gagged and I can not remember the name of the admin.

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute/Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

It has been years since I have played CSGO. Throughout those years, I have been given the time to reflect on how I generally act in-game and in life as a whole. Through those years, I have realized that I have been acting immaturely, disregarding what others might feel on the way I act. I sincerely apologize for every wrongdoing that I have done. Rest assured that I have learned my lesson and that I will not repeat any offenses that I have done before. Thank you and have a nice day.

Your history on sourcebans is uh.... 2 PAGES LONG which I have never seen

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=91494485&Submit=Search

But once I saw "Jack Ol" on the list I instantly remembered lol. Anyways I'm willing to give you another chance since it's been 2 years. I highly recommend to not repeat past actions as this will just revert the perm silence. So, please follow rules this time and have fun surfing 👍

• Dini locked this topic