samuel231321

samuel231321's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): izzy^

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/izzydabeast/

Admin that banned you: unknown

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I made my name anti semitic joke and was perm banned. I have reflected on my mistakes and I wont do it again pls unban me

9 hours ago, samuel231321 said:

Steam Name(s): izzy^

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/izzydabeast/

Admin that banned you: unknown

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I made my name anti semitic joke and was perm banned. I have reflected on my mistakes and I wont do it again pls unban me

Uh yeah can you provide more context to why you decided to use that specific name? Also, you didn't just get banned for that, your other account was banned for that. The account you linked was the one you attempted to ban evade with after being banned. (people that attempt to evade usually are never allowed back)

Uh yeah can you provide more context to why you decided to use that specific name?

well there was another guy makin similar jokes and u know I just got caught up in the back and forth.

I wasn't trying to ban evade, I just didn't know it was an IP ban. I assumed the penalty was losing the account I had the points on. If I really wanted to ban evade I would've changed my ip and played on another account I just want the one I have points on.

It's been a while I apologize and I wont do the same thing as last time I like your servers and I just wanna surf man.

3 minutes ago, samuel231321 said:

Uh yeah can you provide more context to why you decided to use that specific name?

well there was another guy makin similar jokes and u know I just got caught up in the back and forth.

I wasn't trying to ban evade, I just didn't know it was an IP ban. I assumed the penalty was losing the account I had the points on. If I really wanted to ban evade I would've changed my ip and played on another account I just want the one I have points on.

It's been a while I apologize and I wont do the same thing as last time I like your servers and I just wanna surf man.

Giving you another chance, both accounts are now unbanned. Have fun 👍

• Dini locked this topic