Headph

Headph's 2Fort Improved Mute/Ban Appeal

Your in game name(s): Headph (NEW DPI/SENS)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50234044

Punishment and reason why: 

Hello!

I recently tried joining your 2Fort Extended server, and it said i was banned from the server? Upon Looking into your sourcebans, it says I was banned for..."Duplicate account." Roughly in the 2019 time frame?

I'm not sure what could have been causing the issue that was detected by your system, if you have any more insight to this I would love to hear more! Attached is the screenshot of said sourceban.

269C913E271F1329B022896EC8C19123BD3651C0

If you could get back to me at your earliest convenience I would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you and have a wonderful day/night!

The admin who punished you: CONSOLE

Why the punishment should be revoked: 

Im unsure even as to the original reason for the ban, as it was very vague, not to mention multiple years ago.

If I remember correctly, I was going through uni at that time, so the chances of me using a VPN were high, so I think that may likely be the case. As for posting in the wrong area, I didn't see the Surf section on the CSGO ban appeals so that's entirely my bad, but the 2fort improved was the server I was trying to join recently when I initially noticed the ban.

Let me know if you need me to take down/repost in the Surf appeals section.

Yeah makes sense, even without a vpn uni wifi can cause false positives for dupe accounts, and nah probably don't need a repost, a manager can move it to the right place and @Dini can see it here so you should be all good on that front.

1107951178_alexisbanner.thumb.png.d7ca1e71df7c98ca1d07991466c62ed7.png

Thanks to @BlazingArson for the signature ❤️
Ko-Fi image.png.d5454ca380d782432beb60154e315225.png