Rhysin_

GFL Demographic - 2023

Message added by Joshy,

We are currently tallying the results and they will be posted on a new thread.  Thank you!

edit:

Results are posted here:

The GFL Demographic is a yearly survey we host that asks basic questions about the members of our community. This survey is just for fun, and the data will be shared with the entire community once responses are closed! There are always some interesting changes in the views of the community every year, and I'm sure this year will be no different.

Additionally, we will be giving out two months of VIP to one lucky participant!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is the data anonymous?
A: The only way we will know who you are is if you opt into the VIP giveaway at the end. If you are not comfortable with that,  please do not opt into the giveaway!

Q: What is the data used for?
A: Once we stop accepting new responses, the answers to each question will be turned into some cool charts and graphs. There are a lot of random questions that have nothing to do with GFL, and those are used purely for fun and to show the different parts of the community. The questions directly related to GFL are for us to get a feel of where our community has grown and shrunk, as well as what we might branch into next!

Q: Will the data be released to the public?
A: As mentioned above, the data will be compiled into a bunch of cool charts and graphs, however the data will remain anonymous regardless of if someone participates in the giveaway. Click here to view last year's results!

Click here to fill out the Demographic.
The Demographic closes on December 31st

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

• Joshy featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to make it clear that the survey is now complete and we are currently organizing the results.  We got some responses as late as tonight (2nd January), and I'm happy to share that we'll include those in the tallying.

We got 138 response this year.  Thank you all for your participation and we look forward to sharing it very soon as well as the winner for 2 mo. of VIP 🙂 yay

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• Joshy locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy

Apologies for the delay- we haven't forgotten.  I set a deadline and got sick.  I'm working towards recovery and myself or a team member will post soon hopefully 1-2 days.  Sorry!

edit:

Results have been posted here:

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152