Joshy

GFL Demographic 2022: Results

• Joshy changed the title to GFL Demographic 2022: Results
  • Joshy pinned, unlocked and featured this topic

The "no elbows vs no knees" question was an IQ test, if you voted "no elbows"... bad news. Also, whoever submitted the Kim Dracula song, thanks! I didn't know about them before.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Posted  Edited by Roger Gunshot

Time for me to find out who needs to be bullied this year.

Starting off, we have the Fr*nch person. Nothing against you personally (yet), but my wrath against Fr*nce has to be directed towards someone, and you're the unlucky individual.

image.png.d73175d6c3aefaddeb43c7d22cf7aac8.png

Coming in at a close second, these "people". This was objectively the worst OS that Microsoft ever developed. Don't give them false hope that this was a good OS.

image.png.ed1df3c0cefd95d8e4305f4dd325d89c.png

Third, these two slivers of unknown people from "Where do you spend most of your time in GFL". How can I bully you off of labels alone if there are no labels? You're getting bullied for that.

image.png.ad4fc2681835b83da04eea0a7e1d9339.png

These psychopaths. What are you, Kanye?

My lawyers have advised me to make known that this is a joke

image.png.adaca6a3ebe09b2e2a866ad50bfab4c7.png

As an honorable mention, these poor souls. I can't even bring myself to bully them I feel so bad for them. Why do you do this to yourself? There is professional help, it gets better.

image.png.4e7da535dc5743ce149dc4c5707b1622.png

Edited by Roger Gunshot

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

Posted  Edited by xmi - Edit Reason: wrote an oopsie
On 1/4/2023 at 8:15 AM, Joshy said:

I'm hearing it may have been started by queue. 

Pretty sure the first one was in 2016 when he was still Media leader.

Anyway, other Portugal person rise up or you will face death.

Edited by xmi
wrote an oopsie

original.gif

Achievements

On 1/4/2023 at 3:15 AM, Joshy said:

These results are nearly the same as last year.

F5fX7Zq.png

look closer, the females increased by at least 1

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

look closer, the females increased by at least 1

I will say the same about Firefox users. Fuck MS Edge and their ads on the new tab page.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

22 hours ago, Liloz01 said:

The "no elbows vs no knees" question was an IQ test, if you voted "no elbows"... bad news. Also, whoever submitted the Kim Dracula song, thanks! I didn't know about them before.

What do you mean, there is way more supporting devices for your elbows than not being able to walk. While able to still use fingers and all that, you're more likely to break more bones just trying to get your fingers up. Plus your legs have to support your entire body weight. Having NO KNEES, you'd just fall to floor 24/7. Unless you're in a wheel chair 24/7. You have more choices to help mitigate against having no elbows, they have so many ways to help against that. Having no knees, wow all you get is a wheel chair or a giant splint. Fight me, I'm enraged  Fun demographic tho. 

5 hours ago, Toxicgamer69420 said:

What do you mean, there is way more supporting devices for your elbows than not being able to walk. While able to still use fingers and all that, you're more likely to break more bones just trying to get your fingers up. Plus your legs have to support your entire body weight. Having NO KNEES, you'd just fall to floor 24/7. Unless you're in a wheel chair 24/7. You have more choices to help mitigate against having no elbows, they have so many ways to help against that. Having no knees, wow all you get is a wheel chair or a giant splint. Fight me, I'm enraged  Fun demographic tho. 

You are essentially living life with straight legs or useless arms at all times; walk around with straight legs... it's a little awkward... but you can do it, you can even climb stairs. Now pretend that your arms are useless. Duh!

If I were going with that, then my arms are straight all times. Which I could move around still, infact I would slouch less since I'd have to accustom to that, If I didn't have a knees, (Which is the only bone joint that connects to the femur and shin bone). Which would make it not straight at all, Or if we are still going off "Straight bones"  and would cause even more grinding bone meaning MORE bone problems. Wow I am feeling so much better! The elbow also has one bone that connects the humorous to ulna and radius. Both are pretty bad not to have, but with the elbow supports you're less likely to grind bone against bone, we have sorta a fat that helps stop grinding against bones. It does run out though, and people have surgeries to help fix that.
Either way, you're bones wouldn't be straight, arms or legs, Since the knee and the elbow bone are literally the only things connecting to the other side. If you were to make the oh no muscle's are to support it. Yeah, too support it, they can't carry it. Doesn't work as well that way.  

11 minutes ago, Toxicgamer69420 said:

If I were going with that, then my arms are straight all times. Which I could move around still, infact I would slouch less since I'd have to accustom to that, If I didn't have a knees, (Which is the only bone joint that connects to the femur and shin bone). Which would make it not straight at all, Or if we are still going off "Straight bones"  and would cause even more grinding bone meaning MORE bone problems. Wow I am feeling so much better! The elbow also has one bone that connects the humorous to ulna and radius. Both are pretty bad not to have, but with the elbow supports you're less likely to grind bone against bone, we have sorta a fat that helps stop grinding against bones. It does run out though, and people have surgeries to help fix that.
Either way, you're bones wouldn't be straight, arms or legs, Since the knee and the elbow bone are literally the only things connecting to the other side. If you were to make the oh no muscle's are to support it. Yeah, too support it, they can't carry it. Doesn't work as well that way.  

You're cherry picking treatments only for missing elbows and not missing knees. If I didn't have knees, all I need are big ole leg braces and boom, I just basically have straight legs; which is perfectly fine, just a bit awkward. If I have no elbows, even with the best treatment, I can't even really touch my own body anymore, it's useless! Accept the vast majority (75%) L!