OGB4LIFE

New To Group

Hey everyone, my name is OGB4LIFE or you can call me OGB for short. If y'all are wondering OGB means Original Gerber Baby. It was a nickname given to me by a very very close friend of mine. Anyways I'm 27 years old live in Minnesota and have been a gamer since i was about 14 years old. Took off a lot of time when i joined the US Army and such. I have been overseas and such. Miss it, a lot. The man who gave me my nickname of OGB was killed when we were overseas so its always been more of a tribute name to him. Anyways i love graphic designing and gaming when i can. Let me know if yall want to know more. Look forward to the community.

OGB%20400x200.png

Lookintothelightcopy.png

Welcome to GFL!

It's wonderful to have you in our community, I hope you enjoy your time here and the people!

I am an admin from GMOD Purge, I'd love to see you there some time. If you don't mind me asking what server are you from my fine lad?

Anyways it's a pleasure to see you here, if you need anything just message me!

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

Hi everyone thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate a great community of gamers. It's always fun to see. DaLaw to answer you I can usually be found on the zombie survival server but I love any game mode for the exception of Bhop...i suck at it. I havent tried GMOD yet so ill try and hop on tonight and see if i cant find ya. 

1 hour ago, DaLaw said:

OGB%20400x200.png

Lookintothelightcopy.png