Fat Medibirb

New Special Weps

1 hour ago, Fat Medibirb said:

The Briefcase - could be something to throw in the detective shop, but seeing as the ammo is random i dont see it being used much

1 hour ago, Fat Medibirb said:

Heartbeat monitor - its ok but could see it potentially feeling like bullshit 

bunger is an integral part of anarchy lore we are not trading it for turtles
the others i dont have thoughts on

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

We had the player cam previously on a dedicated role, the Lookout.

People absolutely hated lookout and hated the camera because it would regularly bug out and stop refreshing if players were in a culled/out of loadzone area, to the point that despite lookout having player camera and placeable cameras that they insisted it was worse than base innocent. Its an awesome item idea on paper but the way it works in practice Genuinely pissed people off to no end. 

Mine Turtles are a classic, but they're very similar to the slams we already have, serving as placeable mines on walls that detonate on innocents. My concern over adding them is the redundancy of having two items being nearly identical. Putting it as a D shop item would also frankly just be weird. 

Heartbeat Monitor is actually a cool one, but comments on that addon page claim it is broken and hides player's huds. Additionally, it hasn't been updated in years, and CR for TTT had an update that is known to cause some issues with passive items. I'm gonna have to pass on this one due to the bugs.

Bunger Grenade is Staying.

The Briefcase will be getting added, thank you for bringing that item to my attention.