FoxProElite

Hello!

Hello everyone, I'm FoxProElite! I found you guys on CS:GO on my old account, and then i got vac'd on it so i made a new one and never really came back to the community, but i'm back now, and I've stopped being a cheater.  I've met a couple of you guys in the chat box already, but i hope to meet more of you! ::D:

Hey, Welcome to the community =].

boto.jpg

Admin for CS:GO Jailbreak.

Member Acceptor for the GFL Community.

Teamspeak Global Admin.

Graphic Designer for the GFL Community.

I'll stem away from my usual welcome format.

Welcome to GFL, @FoxProElite. It is good to see you on the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to message me on the forums, or click the steam link in my signature to add me on steam ;)

If you ever are over on Counter Strike Source, you can find me on CS:S Surf RPG DM and CS:S Zombie Mod. Those are the two servers I administarte for. AND once it opens, you can find me on CS:S Dust2, which I currently Manage.

Again, welcome to GFL!

1 hour ago, MrRabbit said:

I'll stem away from my usual welcome format.

Welcome to GFL, @FoxProElite. It is good to see you on the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to message me on the forums, or click the steam link in my signature to add me on steam ;)

If you ever are over on Counter Strike Source, you can find me on CS:S Surf RPG DM and CS:S Zombie Mod. Those are the two servers I administarte for. AND once it opens, you can find me on CS:S Dust2, which I currently Manage.

Again, welcome to GFL!

ill have to join you :)

16 hours ago, _Eli said:

If u play overwatch my id is Eli#12576 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... plz i need friends

i sadly don't play overwatch but if i start, i'll add you :)