PisoSE

slow download

well, this happens yesterday. when i try to download maps in server it was too slow. Then, i open task manager to see the download speed it was 10-40kbps can reach higher. My internet speed is 10MBps. After i saw that "bug", i message ZE manager and he/she replied go to fast dl to download maps or delete the maps in the csgo files. First, i delete the map in csgo i join the ZE server again, the speed is still 10-40KBps. After that, i go to fast dl to download the map i missing, i check the speed again, it was 10-40kbps same as download in ZE server.. I restarted my computer, router, jack in LAN port it is still the same.. any solution? #badenglish :(

Untitled2.png

??

Do you have any other processes/computers running on the same network that may consume network bandwidth? It could be someone watching a YouTube video, streaming Netflix, It could also be that your computer may be downloading something in the background, such as updates.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Ease up, cupcake. It can take longer for me to download a 100mb file than just an hour. You'll live.

But it might just be your internet specifically. Try resetting your Router before you start playing anything, you can get an Ethernet cable, you can upgrade plans, endless possibilities.

There is not a direct solution to internet problems except the typical one, "get better internet scrub kek"

Could be your ISP trying to fuck with you. Mine did everynight, they reduced my bandwidth from 40Mbps to 20Mbps. Saw through the trick, call their manager and BAM, problem solved.

Posted  Edited by PisoSE - Edit Reason: Update

I checked no downloading in background. I met this problem only at GFL ZE server and fastdl. I try go to other server to download maps like surf, no problem to download them 

Update: I go to Gamebanana to download the maps so.. problem solve.. (maybe)

Edited by PisoSE
Update

??