Staryu

Hi

Posted  Edited by Merk - Edit Reason: Bc i suck. Haha

Hi. Uh. Gfl suddenly came to mind, so i decided to just post something saying uhm. Hi i guess. Uhm. All you dickfaces haven't changed at all? Idk bye.

Edited by Merk
Bc i suck. Haha

I think you'll get better feedback in Introduce Yourself; although you're a familiar member, I think it's like a re-introduction and there are new people :)

I think taking a break is perfectly fine!  I cannot speak for the internet in it's entirety, but some of us do have fantastic lives and can enjoy our time here too.  I think people feel like they have to choose...  "If I'm here, then it's not good for me out there" or "I have to leave so that it gets better there."  You don't have to choose.  You can be here and you can do well outside too.  I don't want to tell people to aspire to myself as we all succeed and enjoy life in our own ways, but I  hope that I may be proof that it can be done -- I'm generally an excited person.

Welcome back and many cheers.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Honestly, I didn't miss anything here. As I can see, everyone here's still the same. ;=; But well, I wasn't here to stay. I only came to say hi and bye. So uh. Well. Bye. 

45 minutes ago, Merk said:

Honestly, I didn't miss anything here. As I can see, everyone here's still the same. ;=; But well, I wasn't here to stay. I only came to say hi and bye. So uh. Well. Bye. 

Meek in a nutshell

harid_banner.thumb.png.a2c3417f65254627947ee30d83c3f2d1.png

I make Forza related pictures.

ec85f122-b2e6-47e5-8595-f3c0386a2fec.thumb.jpg.1bd32b01001e971abc6d7f9f437a4fac.jpgb5b694c4-4d0e-44ae-bc91-b3e45c189864.thumb.jpg.44385542bbc8cf92c15871c4539acbe3.jpg

ScreenShot_17-05-29_11-17-42-000.jpg

Posted  Edited by Z1galord

Ew it's Meeeeeek.... wait who is Meek again? :lenny:

Oh btw ZS got a new manager.... have no clue who it is though :kappa:

Edited by Z1galord

Cringe

1 hour ago, Z1galord said:

Ew it's Meeeeeek.... wait who is Meek again? :lenny:

Oh btw ZS got a new manager.... have no clue who it is though :kappa:

Gfls going to hell with you manager.