Pinkamena78

ban appeal

Posted  Edited by Pinkamena78

Name:Pinkamena78

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:53748680

Banned by:https://gflclan.com/profile/1623-xy_/

Ban reason:killed 2 people

Why you should be unbanned: i was banned for killing without evidences. which i did not know was not ok. but the first guy i killed was in the light house and thats where the traitors go all the time so i killed him.  and the other guy had traitor floating above his head. so i killed him. and he was a traitor so i dont understand why that was wrong. in all the previous rounds i had played i got randomly killed when i had not shot anyone. 

Edited by Pinkamena78

Posted  Edited by Xy_ - Edit Reason: Pasted a link to this appeal instead of motd for some reason
10 minutes ago, Pinkamena78 said:

Name:Pinkamena78

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:53748680

Banned by:idk

Ban reason:killed 2 people

Why you should be unbanned: i was banned for killing without evidences. which i did not know was not ok. but the first guy i killed was in the light house and thats where the traitors go all the time so i killed him.  and the other guy had traitor floating above his head. so i killed him. and he was a traitor so i dont understand why that was wrong. in all the previous rounds i had played i got randomly killed when i had not shot anyone. 

Ban has been reduced to four hours because this is your first ban. Please read the !motd when you reconnect.

Edited by Xy_
Pasted a link to this appeal instead of motd for some reason

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png