Jump to content
  • Sign in to follow this  

    Partnering with GamingReviews


    Unknown


    Hi there! I'm glad to announce GFL will be partnering with GamingReviews, a YouTube channel created by @JorisCeoen, a member of GFL. GamingReviews releases new videos as gameplay every 2 days, which vary greatly in style. Due to his activity on GFL CS: GO Zombie Escape, we have decided to partner with @JorisCeoen to advertise GFL on future releases of videos on CS: GO ZE. In exchange, GFL will provide VIP, a badge on the forums and a listing among our current affiliates on the homepage.

     

    I highly recommend you check out his channel here and the first video containing a callout here.

     

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    where's my stuff for partnering with gfl on my twitch :thinking: :benthinking:

     

    oh yeah btw it's twitch.tv/charmayy thank you very much

     

    Edited by Charmayy
    • Haha 2
    • Late 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 hours ago, Charmayy said:

    where's my stuff for partnering with gfl on my twitch :thinking: :benthinking:

     

    oh yeah btw it's twitch.tv/charmayy thank you very much

     

    @ me when you reach over 100k followers.

    • Haha 1
    • Late 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Joris is very well-established and a wonderful person I've met elsewhere.  That's a promising partnership!  I recall witnessing an iffy start, but I'm glad it could work out.  I'm not sure if Jorris still produces maps as well...  either way and anyhoo: A very valuable affiliate or team member for any community.  Cheers!

    Edited by Joshy
    • Thanks 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 18-6-2018 at 10:04 AM, Joshy said:

     I'm not sure if Jorris still produces maps as well...

    Thank you for all your kind words!

     

    To answer the quoted question, I do not currently produce any maps, because I'm waiting for my new computer. I will buy and build it sometime at the start of July, so that means very soon. There's still ze_SSBB to be finished. All the files are there, everything's just waiting :/ EDIT: I mean actual work has already been done, but it just needs more work to be finished. SSBB doesn't just exist on paper, it already is in progress.

    Edited by JorisCeoen
    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    9 hours ago, JorisCeoen said:

    Thank you for all your kind words!

     

    To answer the quoted question, I do not currently produce any maps, because I'm waiting for my new computer. I will buy and build it sometime at the start of July, so that means very soon. There's still ze_SSBB to be finished. All the files are there, everything's just waiting :/ EDIT: I mean actual work has already been done, but it just needs more work to be finished. SSBB doesn't just exist on paper, it already is in progress.

     

    I've seen it.  I was very frustrated when the other communities gave you a hard time about it during it's trial.  So many inexperienced people expect things to work perfectly on its first spin- you've been doing great!  I look forward to hearing more success stories from you.  Keep it up!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 22-6-2018 at 9:08 AM, Joshy said:

     

    I've seen it.  I was very frustrated when the other communities gave you a hard time about it during it's trial.  So many inexperienced people expect things to work perfectly on its first spin- you've been doing great!  I look forward to hearing more success stories from you.  Keep it up!

    Well... while the feedback was hard, I was (at the time) being a big d*** about it, even threatening PlagueFest to forbid running the map if I ever finished it, so I didn't help thing either :D you might remember that, but yea. My computer parts just all arrived, but it seems that the motherboard is faulty. Had to return it, now awaiting their answer. At most, I'll have the computer back in place around thursday. One of the first thing I will do when everything is finally installed, is testing out SSBB with a compile, just to see how much faster it goes :^_^:!

    • Like 4

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now


×