Gamer4Life

Had VIP (PERM) Before I left

So I had to make a new account with the same email I used on my old account cause it wouldn't detect my account, Anyways My friend gifted me vip last year and I guess where I had to make a new account and stuff it wont work.

BUT

When I join gfl servers my group is Member and not vip.

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Lapis said:

@Gamer4Life Do you remember the account name?

It was Gamer4Life

Something happned to that account though its like someone deleted it.

I still have old emails from it though.

6 hours ago, Vidmar said:

Get your steamid64 and post it here aswell..

STEAM_0:0:77593783

Posted  Edited by Bae

Oh nonono, you were gone for so long. GFL was hacked a year ago, so every accounts was deleted. Everyone had to re-register and reapply for membership. But as far as I recalled, you were always Supporter, I don't ever recalled you being a VIP, but that's just my conclusion.

If you think about it, Major should be having like 6k post and I was supposed to have 3k post. (damn u)

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

5 hours ago, denros said:

I can only see supporter purchase for 1 month. What was your friend's name who gifted you?

→Darkrp❹Life←

Was his name or it was darkrp or something like that.

I cant really remember but I believe it was vip it may have been supporter the reason saying is that My supporter/vip never ran out 

If you can check on who gifted it to me then theres your answer i cant remember cause its been ages since i talked to him. 

20 minutes ago, Bae said:

Let me ask this one major question, were you a supporter or vip before March 31, 2016? This part is really important to know. 

thats not what the problem is.

The problem is I had supporter/vip and Im still member on the servers so something messed up somewhere 

1 hour ago, Gamer4Life said:

The problem is I had supporter/vip and Im still member on the servers so something messed up somewhere 

I couldn't find the guy in the old backups. Also you profile itself is set to group 5 which isn't VIP. If you were gifted VIP it would show you in group 9.

2 hours ago, denros said:

I couldn't find the guy in the old backups. Also you profile itself is set to group 5 which isn't VIP. If you were gifted VIP it would show you in group 9.

Let me try to find the guy and ill get back to you.

Posted  Edited by Bae
6 hours ago, Gamer4Life said:

First and foremost, I'm not attacking you at all. So if this offended you, I apologize in advance. Please understand I am just trying to help and trying to give you accurate information.

The reason why I asked that was because we do not have perm vip anymore. So if you were still a supporter after March 31st shhh idk how many days are in march (:D)of last year, then you lost perm vip priviledge. Perm VIP was removed on that day forward. I just talked to Zebra but he also recalled that you were a supporter, you weren't a VIP and if your friend stopped donating for you, that's not our issue. Because your friend or you did not make it to the due date or the amount for vip. You even commented on Zebra's profile asking him to give you your supporter back. You knew there's a VIP option, because you've been with us since a long time. But for whatever reason, you ask for supporter instead of VIP. But somehow on here, you ask for VIP. 

That is why it's important to know if you were a supporter or a vip on that day. Most of us purge staff members or former staff members, only recalled that you were a supporter. So yes, you need to contact your friend.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

29 minutes ago, Bae said:

First and foremost, I'm not attacking you at all. So if this offended you, I apologize in advance. Please understand I am just trying to help and trying to give you accurate information.

The reason why I asked that was because we do not have perm vip anymore. So if you were still a supporter after March 31st of last year, then you lost perm vip priviledge. Perm VIP was removed on that day forward. I just talked to Zebra but he also recalled that you were a supporter, you weren't a VIP and if your friend stopped donating for you, that's not our issue. Because your friend or you did not make it to the due date or the amount for vip. You even commented on Zebra's profile asking him to give you your supporter back. You knew there's a VIP option, because you've been with us since a long time. But for whatever reason, you ask for supporter instead of VIP. But somehow on here, you ask for VIP. 

That is why it's important to know if you were a supporter or a vip on that day. Most of us purge staff members or former staff members, only recalled that you were a supporter. So yes, you need to contact your friend.

You didnt offend me but Ill speak to him