twolf

What's the difference?

Hey I have not played on steam in about over a year and I notice there's 2 GFL's, GFLClan.com and GFLClan.ru can anybody please explain the difference,

I am honestly confused... I use to play on zombie escape and shit but now i'm just fucking clueless,

Somebody please enlighten me.

CS:S ZE used .com's information and transfer donation to their own website while still using .com's server hosting. One of the owners (banned) helped them while siding donations for them. They got caught by Roy and some other peeps. Despite that the meaning of the name is still the same, but .ru is the bad group but they have their own good intention but not as good as you may think. I don't know why they did that, but that's how it split apart. And that's how CSS side is completely... or mostly dead.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

18 hours ago, Bae said:

CS:S ZE used .com's information and transfer donation to their own website

No

18 hours ago, Bae said:

while still using .com's server hosting.

No

18 hours ago, Bae said:

One of the owners (banned) helped them while siding donations for them.

No

18 hours ago, Bae said:

They got caught by Roy

Absolutely not, Jezus.

In any case, someone linked this post to me and your post triggered me a little :P. No hard feelings though xoxo

I wrote a post a short while ago, right after my ban appeal got denied.

https://pastebin.com/G2qGN6s9

I didn't end up posting this, Shuruia assured me that there was no point to my post. There apparently was no confusion among the community about what went down  and why.

Probably slightly* overkill for OPs question, but here goes either way. Figured it'd clear up a couple of things for you too, Derpy.

1 hour ago, peccavi said:

No

No

No

Absolutely not, Jezus.

In any case, someone linked this post to me and your post triggered me a little :P. No hard feelings though xoxo

I wrote a post a short while ago, right after my ban appeal got denied.

https://pastebin.com/G2qGN6s9

I didn't end up posting this, Shuruia assured me that there was no point to my post. There apparently was no confusion among the community about what went down  and why.

Probably slightly* overkill for OPs question, but here goes either way. Figured it'd clear up a couple of things for you too, Derpy.

Juju, please no. This is what we were told from our end.

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

On 20.5.2017 at 6:52 AM, Bae said:

CS:S ZE used .com's information and transfer donation to their own website while still using .com's server hosting. One of the owners (banned) helped them while siding donations for them. They got caught by Roy and some other peeps. Despite that the meaning of the name is still the same, but .ru is the bad group but they have their own good intention but not as good as you may think. I don't know why they did that, but that's how it split apart. And that's how CSS side is completely... or mostly dead.

what the fuck LOL

you're as far off as it gets holy shit

4 hours ago, positive said:

what the fuck LOL

you're as far off as it gets holy shit

I don't care. That's the story I was told. The end.

credits to @Clavers

Achievements