RivalRevival

Calling all L4D mod users

Hey all, I've been as inactive as this division, so i thought both could use a little livening up. 

Let's talk mods. What's your favorites? Do you prefer gamechanging(/breaking) or cosmetic?

My favorite ones are the csgo weapon reskins, the titanfall pilot group/halo odst group, old spice charger, shrek tank (who doesnt love terry crews and shrek) and finally the gamebreaking Dead Fun 2. Ill let you discover that on your own

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Does this include custom campaigns and maps? Because the L4D2 Resident Evil campaigns are awesome in my opinion. Playing it with friends was very nice :) 

12 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

Inactive?

I play it all the time...

Matter of fact, when I loaded up the servers this morning, I saw you were on TTT, but chose to play L4D, as my mic died.

Not my fault others don't join the server, although when they have, I haven't noticed for quite a while :)

Come join sometime.

Nah i just meant on forums. I definitely need to hop on our server more often and show it some love 

11 hours ago, Roy said:

Does this include custom campaigns and maps? Because the L4D2 Resident Evil campaigns are awesome in my opinion. Playing it with friends was very nice :) 

Those campaigns with you and Ari were probably my favorite moments in my L4D history

10.png

Achievements

We should try custom maps on GFL L4D2 servers. I'm thinking, something popular? 

Also, it would be awesome to see if the slot gets increased. It's possible.  

76561198043643390.png

47 minutes ago, Ben Roy said:

We should try custom maps on GFL L4D2 servers. I'm thinking, something popular? 

Also, it would be awesome to see if the slot gets increased. It's possible.  

I'm eventually going to set up 10v10 player servers (versus) and probably a 20 - 24 slot COOP server.

These type of servers in Left 4 Dead are what got me into PC gaming. So I enjoy setting them up even though they're a pain to do so.

Thanks.

I play on 24 player coop server almost daily, the server is almost always full with people and is pretty self sustaining, however,  The place is lowkey falling apart and I think opening up our own 24 slot would be amazing. I have a list of plugins and such they use that we could easily setup and make better. I think GFL has the potential to make one of the best and long lasting COOP servers if we do it right. Very large spanish speaking community though, not completely, but its there. I would be more than happy to help setup a 24 player coop server if yall need it. Shits hard w/ mods, tanks at like 300k+ HP, have abilities, Special infected all are buffed up as well. Lotta fun.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2018 at 6:02 AM, Runda said:

I play on 24 player coop server almost daily, the server is almost always full with people and is pretty self sustaining, however,  The place is lowkey falling apart and I think opening up our own 24 slot would be amazing. I have a list of plugins and such they use that we could easily setup and make better. I think GFL has the potential to make one of the best and long lasting COOP servers if we do it right. Very large spanish speaking community though, not completely, but its there. I would be more than happy to help setup a 24 player coop server if yall need it. Shits hard w/ mods, tanks at like 300k+ HP, have abilities, Special infected all are buffed up as well. Lotta fun.

I agree with this fully, and am willing to put time in to help

10.png

Achievements

20 hours ago, Roy said:

@Runda @WigglesWorth If you're both interested in a high-slot L4D2 server, please let me know! I would like to create one soon and would really like help.

Thanks!

Message me whenever, my services are always available

10.png

Achievements