VilhjalmrF

GFL Breach Secret Easter Egg

Okay, so if you are trying to alert us of an actual GFL Breach Easter Egg, then you are doing a real bad job of it. I currently think you are lying. If you could supply any leads or evidence to prove its existence, then that would be nice.

4 minutes ago, Pizzy said:

Okay, so if you are trying to alert us of an actual GFL Breach Easter Egg, then you are doing a real bad job of it. I currently think you are lying. If you could supply any leads or evidence to prove its existence, then that would be nice.

you don't hint at an easter egg, you've gotta find out what it is

likewise, in a real easter egg hunt, no one tells you where the egg in their backyard is or what's inside of it

Philosophy's nice, but it's also a bit terrifying if you dip your toes in too deep.

I still like learning, though.

also i need an nsfw approval for my potential aura x rogue thing MAKE IT HAPPEN

1 hour ago, Zeugma or Omnibenevolence said:

you don't hint at an easter egg, you've gotta find out what it is

likewise, in a real easter egg hunt, no one tells you where the egg in their backyard is or what's inside of it

I am not asking for what is in the egg or the exact location of each egg. I am asking for a location (ex: the entire backyard), or a hint (like maybe a riddle or something). If you announce an easter egg hunt but don't say where it is taking place, all the eggs could be in Antarctica for all I know

If your talking about the 035 mask Easter egg, then everyone has found it.

7 hours ago, Pizzy said:

I am not asking for what is in the egg or the exact location of each egg. I am asking for a location (ex: the entire backyard), or a hint (like maybe a riddle or something). If you announce an easter egg hunt but don't say where it is taking place, all the eggs could be in Antarctica for all I know

It's taking place in GFL Breach

10 hours ago, Pizzy said:

that's just hide and go seek with objects then

Philosophy's nice, but it's also a bit terrifying if you dip your toes in too deep.

I still like learning, though.

also i need an nsfw approval for my potential aura x rogue thing MAKE IT HAPPEN