FzFuRy

New top defender command

I was wondering if you could add a command like !tdtop for example. So that it shows like the top 5 defenders in chat and their stats. This way we'll have more of a battle going on for the top defender and people will defend more cause they wanna beat one or another. Especially if they see their friends above them.

I was wondering while we’re talking about the td plugin if it could be based on shots hit and not damage done. This way it will show who’s defending the most and not pinning a zombie in the corner with their Negev and getting 20k damage in 20 secs

I MeAn it's just a goddamn stats about who's top defender that will be a meme for 1-2 week.

Though this also mean people shooting the zombies during bossfight but we as a human

oh wait we're all apes

okay jokes aside though,

I would like to see this added tho as it could be interesting on how people gonna fight over who defended more.

Posted  Edited by FzFuRy

i see you apes don't really understand. So for the people who commenting on this post and that don't play on the server. I'll let you know, people shooting zm's in cages is just gonna happen. Adding an extra command just to see the current top 5 defenders won't change shit. Is just an easy and simple way to see the current top 5 defenders when you type !tdtop. So take your shit argument and gtfo.

All i want when you type: !tdtop

1:   (NAME) hits: ### | dmg: ###

2:  (NAME) hits: ### | dmg: ###

3:  (NAME) hits: ### | dmg: ###

4:  (NAME) hits: ### | dmg: ###

5:  (NAME) hits: ### | dmg: ### 

Edited by FzFuRy

14 hours ago, FzFuRy said:

I'll let you know, people shooting zm's in cages is just gonna happen.

you are dumb

it already happens, it will happen more if you incentivise it however

won't change shit.

Then why add it?

So take your shit argument and gtfo.

la logique du chaudron