Kels Shartle

Ban Appeal

Name: Kels Shartle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60525993

Banned by: @pulsegenorator76

Ban reason: Ghosting - 1 week ban

Why you should be unbanned:

Me and three of my friends wanted to try out your server. We joined and started playing. I joined after they did and was maybe on the server for 10 minutes before I get banned out of no where.

I was not taken to a sit or anything, all I heard before getting banned was "yea, I'm going to ban all of those idiots" or something along the lines of that.

We were not ghosting, all of our communication was in-game and if you check the logs you'll be able to see that. 

Also thought I should add we were all alive at the same time, one or two of my friends were afk when we got banned.

No sit, no proof, not a valid ban.

Posted  Edited by pulsegenorator76

Okay, one, I never said that. I said I have a couple more I have to ban. Two, I am 100% sure your friends were ghosting. I was watching them for multiple rounds. Granted, I do not know for sure if you specifically were ghosting with them, so I might unban you.

Edited by pulsegenorator76

1 minute ago, pulsegenorator76 said:

Okay, one, I never said that. I said I have a couple more I have to ban. Two, I am 100% sure your friends were ghosting. I was watching them for multiple rounds. Granted, I do not know for sure if youdspecifically were ghosting with them, so I might unban you.

They are making an appeal so I'm not worried about discussion them here anyway.

I'm more worried at the fact that you banned me, after joining for maybe 10min at most, with no proof or sit.

First impression on the server is poor as I got banned on the spot with no chance to even be told what was going on.

Trust me, my intent is to not break the rules. I'm a staff member on another server, we don't join other communities to minge.

To see how this situation was handled is appalling. The one thing you need to ban someone is proof, and you didn't even have that. 

You even said it yourself, "Granted, I do not know for sure if youdspecifically were ghosting with them".

Posted  Edited by lucim
6 minutes ago, pulsegenorator76 said:

Okay, one, I never said that. I said I have a couple more I have to ban. Two, I am 100% sure your friends were ghosting. I was watching them for multiple rounds. Granted, I do not know for sure if youdspecifically were ghosting with them, so I might unban you.

https://i.imgur.com/etgWlQ4.png

Here is a screenshot of the round we all got banned for, after I killed a traitor off of reasonable suspicion. Though I must admit perhaps I didn't have sufficient enough evidence to assume the guy was a traitor, but I WAS NOT GHOSTING.

In the screen shot of the scoreboard immediately after I killed the traitor, you can see that all of my friends (Moxter, Streetlamp, & Kels) are ALIVE at the time (or at least not ID'd, but there are logs, check them, none of them were dead). None of us were traitors so and none of us were dead, so none of us could possibly be GHOSTING. 

I also have footage of the ENTIRE round that records all of the audio I hear if you'd like to see it I can provide it.

Edited by lucim

Just now, Toothless said:

Toxic anyways even if you guys were not ghosting. I've been on the server for 3 hours and you guys were fucking cancer and constantly spamming mic asking "why did I get slayed" when he already told you multiple times why you got slayed. You can also type !motd in game like pulse told you multiple times to do to learn the rules :)))

Please stay out of ban appeals

I was also banned for being AFK at the store, Lucim can prove that within the video as Im not there. yet im ghosting? You're admin/mod is moronic for not having validated proof. Just assuming.