Mr.Fish567

Ban Appeal for Rotation TTT

Name: Tony Montana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47096738

Banned by: 

Bot

Ban Reason: mass rdm

Why should you be unbanned

i love this server so much and the  people in it. Im sorry i got banned for mass rdm but really me and some guys online were just fooling around and having good laughs over killing one another but then i got banned for killing the most. again im sorry for breaking rules but it wasnt intentional and i love this server and its people in it.

Are you sure you got the right steamID? I don't see any bans on it and can you provide your in-game name that you used to play on our server?

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

3 hours ago, Mr.Fish567 said:

Name: Tony Montana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47096738

Banned by: 

Bot

Ban Reason: mass rdm

Why should you be unbanned

i love this server so much and the  people in it. Im sorry i got banned for mass rdm but really me and some guys online were just fooling around and having good laughs over killing one another but then i got banned for killing the most. again im sorry for breaking rules but it wasnt intentional and i love this server and its people in it.

tbh im not an admin or anything but ill give you my pov. If u want to "Fool Around with your friends" go in a server where there is nobody bc by killing an inno even if its ur friend u will start a rdm chain in the server which is not good... Furthermore, GFL servers are always really populated so it is not good to do this in here.

wfZ4VzoS_400x400.jpg

Posted  Edited by myPHART

Oh, I remember you.

This is an appeal for the 24/7 MC Server, because that’s where I banned you.

Since the server population was very low, everyone on the server agreed to just have some fun. Of course, we were still following the server rules. Then when you log on, we accept you into our happy-fun-time games, and you decide to mass RDM as the detective.

Come on dude, that’s not fun. There’s a way to have fun and not break the rules, yaknow?

I’ll lift the ban, but don’t do it again please, or the punishment will be more severe.

Happy days!

Ban has been removed. Please lock, thanks.

Edited by myPHART