ack

Ban Appeal

Name: Ack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182113159

Banned by: Toothless

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: I was talking to ChuppaTricky after I died over steam chat. I told him someone was a traitor as a joke and was accidentally correct (there were 6 people or so on the server) but I wasn't killed by a traitor that round, I killed myself as I kept prop surfing as a joke so I had no way of knowing. Me and Chuppa joke around after we die and I understand I may have gone to far but I hope you can understand it was purely an accident. I had to go immediately after that round because me and my mother share the same laptop and she needed it for the day so I apologize if that further supported my ban. 

3 hours ago, ReaganFrigginHarris said:

Name: Ack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182113159

Banned by: Toothless

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: I was talking to ChuppaTricky after I died over steam chat. I told him someone was a traitor as a joke and was accidentally correct (there were 6 people or so on the server) but I wasn't killed by a traitor that round, I killed myself as I kept prop surfing as a joke so I had no way of knowing. Me and Chuppa joke around after we die and I understand I may have gone to far but I hope you can understand it was purely an accident. I had to go immediately after that round because me and my mother share the same laptop and she needed it for the day so I apologize if that further supported my ban. 

Alright, I have photo proof of you saying a person was a T to a person that was currently in game alive and playing, when you were dead. And for all I know you could've been killed by him or you could have been watching him and maybe you seen him kill someone (Which let you know he was a T) I feel like you should just serve the ban you were given. But when my phone charges I will upload the photo.

11 minutes ago, Toothless said:

Alright, I have photo proof of you saying a person was a T to a person that was currently in game alive and playing, when you were dead. And for all I know you could've been killed by him or you could have been watching him and maybe you seen him kill someone (Which let you know he was a T) I feel like you should just serve the ban you were given. But when my phone charges I will upload the photo.

So, I know what the photo is but I would have to see what messages it has in it (I don't know if its just what I say or what I say right after or what). I can't prove I wasn't killed by him but I will just tell you I killed myself while prop surfing in the nether and I didn't watch the game to see him do anything (I can't prove any of this to you but I'd hope you could at least understand why I can't and so on). I obviously don't want to serve the ban as GFL TTT is the only server I play on and I would like to try and resolve it but I understand why you can't trust me and I apologize for being such a buffoon all the time. If you'd like I could try to explain the messages to you when you show the photo.

Just now, Toothless said:

Now right after you say I was kidding, but lord was the T. So out of everyone’s name, why him?

I was just trying to mess around with Chuppa so I said a random name out of the people who were alive and then I ended up being right. It was unlikely but that is genuinely what happened.

1 hour ago, ReaganFrigginHarris said:

I was just trying to mess around with Chuppa so I said a random name out of the people who were alive and then I ended up being right. It was unlikely but that is genuinely what happened.

I will shorten the ban to 3 days, please link your steam ID so I can change the ban. Please dont ghost again <3

4 hours ago, Toothless said:

I will shorten the ban to 3 days, please link your steam ID so I can change the ban. Please dont ghost again ❤️

Thanks chief, STEAM_0:1:182113159