The Templar

Add in the Church of the Broken God

These guys are a big staple of the SCP lore, and I guess it’d be cool to have em. I was thinking that they would spawn as a rare alternative to Serpent’s Hand, with a small health bonus and other bonuses, since the Church modify their own bodies. They could spawn with rifles or LMGs, up to y’all.

Ritual of Negatation!

Just now, Hunting4r2d2 said:

An interesting idea, but you need to provide more details. Take this suggestion as an example:

I mean, I’m fairly new to this really. Anxiety’s a bitch. Thank you though!

Ritual of Negatation!

9 minutes ago, Pizzy said:

So they are on the SCP team. But what would make them unique other than more health, "other bonuses", or different guns?

Maybe have something with 207. If 207 is in the game, the Church has a higher chance of spawning. If 207 and any of its victims are alive, their main goal is to help 207 and other SCPs escape while fending off everything else. They can pick up and use SCP objects in the facility as well. I don’t know, this sounded a helluva lot better in my head to be honest 

Ritual of Negatation!

207? SCP-207 is the Cola, Subject 207 from that suggestion isn't implimented. Subject 207 acts as a CI and isn't even on the SCP team. All in all, I'm really confused.

And also thanks for trying to suggest something!

12 minutes ago, The Templar said:

I don’t know, this sounded a helluva lot better in my head to be honest 

Don't all suggestions?

Posted  Edited by Hunting4r2d2
58 minutes ago, The Templar said:

I mean, I’m fairly new to this really. Anxiety’s a bitch. Thank you though!

Hey, no problem. It can take a little time figuring out how to prepare and write a suggestion. However, it is always great to have new people proposing ideas for breach as they can provide unique concepts not even considered by other members. Don't feel discouraged at all about what you post.

Edited by Hunting4r2d2

Yuck that avatar.

Terrible suggestion, Serpent Hands were only added for scp-079 originally and frankly have been a major mess, i dont think we need to play around with 'SERPENT HANDS BUT BETTER'.

The only way i see Church of the Broken God being added, is if we have Mechanical SCPs, plus which branch of the church? who from the church? we can't just put the church in as a throw away like Serps which have very little lore except "We like SCPs out of Foundation Hands hurr durr" the church is more complicated...

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

2 hours ago, Mr Z said:

The only way i see Church of the Broken God being added, is if we have Mechanical SCPs, plus which branch of the church? who from the church? we can't just put the church in as a throw away like Serps which have very little lore except "We like SCPs out of Foundation Hands hurr durr" the church is more complicated...

Yeah, good point. I kinda forgot the Church had branches cause it’s been awhile since I actually read the GOI report 

11 hours ago, Pizzy said:

207? SCP-207 is the Cola, Subject 207 from that suggestion isn't implimented. Subject 207 acts as a CI and isn't even on the SCP team. All in all, I'm really confused.

And also thanks for trying to suggest something!

Don't all suggestions?

Wait then what’s the mechanical virus again?

9 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Yuck that avatar.

Terrible suggestion, Serpent Hands were only added for scp-079 originally and frankly have been a major mess, i dont think we need to play around with 'SERPENT HANDS BUT BETTER'.

Yeah, true. Serpent’s Hand are ok, but I didn’t realize it caused such a stir. Sorry

Ritual of Negatation!

Posted  Edited by Mr Z
6 hours ago, The Templar said:

Wait then what’s the mechanical virus again?

SCP-217, i have all the parts of Mekhane in a file on my computer.

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

If it only serves to be "Serpents Hand, but better," then I really don't see the point in adding it.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 2 weeks later...