Vigilante

Some suggestion for the server

just my person suggestion for ZE server,I think it will make server better

FIRST,Forgive me for my bad English,sry about that,I use translate software...;)

I noticed a decrease in the number of players,A lot less than in previous years(I rember in 2018,everyday everytime have 64/64 players,but now we only have 40-60 players,or less)

Most of the people I know don’t play anymore.like moringstar,(maybe he just change nickname?)But our number of players is really small.

I play GFL ZE server unless 1 year , I think I know it very well(or maybe?)

SO,there's my suggestion for server:

Part.1 NETWORK

I know is US server in chicago,but most players come around in the world,like me

1.Ping is too high

(I know that you have been solving this problem.but it will affect the gaming experience,like ze_boatescape lag make me fall out to the ship)

2.Download map too SLOW

(I used GFL download software,but still too slow 10KB/S . A map have less 10M ze_best_korea have 100M+ maybe can use CDN for download?)

Part.2 IN-GAME

1.Too few tips for cmd

(new player dont know how to use cmd,too few tips)

2.Can't set autobuy when u are zombie

(autobuy only can set when u are human,but human dont have time to set autobuy)

3.NO SPEC IN GAME

(A lot of players dont like this policy,I know someone use spec to afk,but when we need spec to learn something,like B-HOP or find the place where the map is hidden,or some items.

I know we can move to spec by connet admin,but if they cant speak english?or no admin online?I like be spec in surf map because i cant surf and i need to study surf)

4.CAN'T REBUY NEGEV

(I like to rebuy negev before,but now negev rebuy need 5200$ only can rebuy twice in each round.

I LIKE REBUY NEGEV BECAUSE:i can share my skin to other people and Show off my stattrak to other people so they know how zombies i kill,it cool

Reload negev need 5 sec,rebuy need 3-5 sec ,Not much different)

5.NO multi-language admins

(I know is US server,most players came from English country ,2nd is Spanish-speaking country,3th is chinese.I  have done research , we have spanish admin.maybe we need asian admin?

and i see a lot of chinese player say bad word to other chinese player.but admin cant understand,so they cant give punishment)

Part.3 DONATE PEAK

(DONATE PEAK and VIP PEAK is few , I think need have more peaks so can make more people to donate for server)

1.SKIN are few

(donate and VIP only have few skin for years,I think its time to add more new skin! like anna in CSOL or hunter in L4D)

2.PEAK is few

(DONATE only have few privilege like more skin,VIP can customize tags,and they can get in server when its full.

but i think its few.maybe we need more privilege.like VIP wont be the mother zombies)

3.NO Special appearance

(I think we can add some Special appearance for donate.Just like top defender's crown! can be a hat or Noob on the sign)

Part.4 MAPS

1.surf map is too many

(lots player cant surf just like me.if zm is surf elite and human will lose,I think We need some improvement.like ze_sahok human can hard defense so they can skip surf.surf elite can do trigger

if players want to play surf,why not go to the surf server?)

2.Special skills

(some map needs to use Special skills like ze_rush_B u need crouch jump so can beat the laser.and i have lags so i dont like this map

maybe we can make this map to less?)

3.LASER

(most players cant hide laser,only few players can do it.maybe we can set laser wont kill u ,they just will remove u like ze_rush_B

if nobody can hide laser,then Execution)

4.Problem map

(some map make player doubt.like ze_neko_canyon i dont know human should go where or defense where)

5.sometimes no map leader

(some map needs a leader,like ze_best_korea,if no leader,we cant beat level 3 everybody just run and doorhug)

5.Horror map

(some map are Scared like ze_(damn i forgot name),Not suitable for heart disease and midnight play)

i think we can make this map to less

THERE ARE MY SUGGISTION FOR SERVER.THANKS FOR YOU READ THIS

My English is poor,write this make me headache ,Let your reading experience drop ,sorry about that

and welcome reply,no matter who u are,I will be thanks 

7 hours ago, hotEvercLear said:

this is my favorite thread so far. I cannot wait for Mal to do his typically sentence by sentence dismantling. 

Thank you for thinking like this,I love this server,

I am willing to endure high lag to play because this server is GOOD,No use of maps without permission,I see lots of mapper play GFL server , like Luffaren(my favorite mapper),NARAKA,and more great mapper.friendly admin ,no matter who IN-GAME admin or community admin,or Technical Support admin,they are very friendly.and we have 300+ map to play ,Never bore to play.

And most important things , Its No racial discrimination

In my country china ,have lot of ZE server,but i dont like them.because they have abuse admin,Racially motivated player,such as:

most players hate people come from Taiwan(Most importantly, Taiwan is part of China.),Japan(WW2),now they hate US (because trade war).when they get in the china server,players will abuse they.and admin will turn a blind eye(sometime admin will join abuse).they use map most are not allowed . So,I like GFL Servers,fair,no racium,friendly admins.

Thats why I write this post,I hope GFL will be better.

Posted  Edited by 1mpact

Would be awesome if admins could add !unrtv , hope I don't need to give any evidence as to why. 

Edited by 1mpact

Posted  Edited by NCBR

Ok let's go across what you said.

1.Ping is too high

Can't do much here.. Fill a complaint to your ISP.

2.Download map too SLOW

You can download maps from fastdl here.

3.Too few tips for cmd

Try sm_commands?

4.Can't set autobuy when u are zombie

Set up a bind using "bind f1 sm_negev" this should fix your problem

5.NO SPEC IN GAME

On 8/3/2019 at 6:21 PM, Vauff said:

On 8/3/2019 at 6:21 PM, Vauff said:

This has been stated multiple times on Discord now, but I figure it needs to be said on forums as well.

We didn't disable spectate just because GT deranked the server, spectating has been an issue on the server for a while now and it's only been slowly getting worse over the past 2 years. The derank has just finally kicked us into action of finally dealing with it. With how in-demand the server is while being full a good chunk of the time, it doesn't make sense to allow people to spectate when those people could instead be replaced by the people wanting to get in the server and actually play. Not to mention, there are people who go into spec and treat the server more of a chatroom while just waiting for a tryhard map they want to play come on, or who just don't want to play zombie.

And if spectate is truly needed for something, admins are now able to move people to spectate with proper reason if needed (e.g. zombie wants to keep leading humans).

If this had been purely about the GT derank, we wouldn't have cared, at best we get a minimal amount of players joining from there.

6.CAN'T REBUY NEGEV

I think something like getting money when killing/assisting a zombie could be implemented or get money by dealing damage

7.NO multi-language admins

This is an English community so I don't see why it's needed. Can't force admins to speak another language

DONATE PEAK

I have no idea what a donate peak is, sorry.

8.surf map is too many (too many surf maps)

ze_surf_sahok_p3 is already on the server and I don't personally see any problems with surf maps. Get better at the game

9.Special skills & 11.Problem map

Sounds like a u problem

10.LASER

I'm totally in favour to get sm_hide added.

12.Sometimes no map leader

You can't force people to lead. Learn the map or follow everyone else.

5.Horror map

CS:GO as a whole is not recommended for you if you have a heart disease

Thanks for the SUGGISTION! 

Edited by NCBR

2 hours ago, ggzfeng said:

heck no we dont need zeddy perk at here

2 hours ago, vochihieu93 said:

"VIP wont be the mother zombies"

what the hell is it ?

Just an example...I better like "more skin" part

If we have some CSOL skin is better,or we can use gmod's skin.

I believe you are a bit new to the zombie escape community, so on that note, hello, and welcome, most of your points seem to want to "nerf" the server's settings and make it easier for you, as well as making it a less fair community, i.e. give vips mother zm immunity, however as it currently stands, this is one of the fairest zombie escape communities out there, which sticks to very core gameplay elements, without adding in others. If you wish to see better, there's a thread on the forums to help you add transparent player models to your game. There are also things like surfing, and while yes, I agree ze should primarily be about zombies, surfing is an essential skill for most people and community game modes in cs go, so why not practice it? none of the surf maps have very hard surfs, most are t1, with a few being t2 at worst. I suggest you just practice playing a little bit more, in order to improve your skills, and then you can re-evaluate the points you made, to see if you still support them, or have changed your mind with a little bit more experience and practice. 

1 hour ago, willywilson said:

I believe you are a bit new to the zombie escape community, so on that note, hello, and welcome, most of your points seem to want to "nerf" the server's settings and make it easier for you, as well as making it a less fair community, i.e. give vips mother zm immunity, however as it currently stands, this is one of the fairest zombie escape communities out there, which sticks to very core gameplay elements, without adding in others. If you wish to see better, there's a thread on the forums to help you add transparent player models to your game. There are also things like surfing, and while yes, I agree ze should primarily be about zombies, surfing is an essential skill for most people and community game modes in cs go, so why not practice it? none of the surf maps have very hard surfs, most are t1, with a few being t2 at worst. I suggest you just practice playing a little bit more, in order to improve your skills, and then you can re-evaluate the points you made, to see if you still support them, or have changed your mind with a little bit more experience and practice. 

thanks for u anwser!i I admit i am noob in ZE community or CSGO community(I dont have 5 years veteran coin) ,I think our server or community needs more new players to join,Old players will not play for various reasons,such as he need to work or study.

I say give vips mother zm immunity is standing in my personal position,because my contry have many server have this peaks,Standing in the long run,I admit that this is wrong.most players dont like "money can buy anything",i dont like too.I like GFL because they have this gameplay elements.I can surf,but i am a surf noob,thats why i want spec other players to surf,then i study them.Remove the two points you said(VIP,SURF),I think my other opinions are valuable.cant hide laser because i have very high lag,Not the fault of the ISP,Is the location.so i want easier this point(maybe just make laser slow?)

12 hours ago, Some ze guy said:

Dam another player effected by no spec in game that's sad.

I like spec! because i can AFK study or just lead other noobs!or just find hidden items so i can take it (why u dont heal?noob!)

3 hours ago, Doogla said:

Some good points, I hope ALL of these things happen. It would definitely make the server a lot better.

I think our server or community needs more new players to join,Old players will not play for various reasons,such as he need to work or study.So old players will only less.If game too hard,then will no more new players will join.