Akris

Coding Classes

Just thought of this but if people have the free time we have people that know how to code kinda have mini classes to teach coding to people interested or managers that need some coding skills.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Posted  Edited by Joshy

It takes a lot of time, and the best way to learn it is to try it.  Just like watching someone at the gym lift weights isn't going to help you lose weight or gain muscle...  watching or listening to someone else code isn't going to work either.

I recommend to interested readers, that they look at the Tutorials posted on the forums.  I am very biased and enjoy recommending the ones I wrote:

The really talented programmers usually don't have time either; especially if they have a degree.  A salary sitting near $100,000 USD for that career is considered low, and so it is highly unusual for any of them to be willing to invest their time for free into a gaming community even if they are good friends.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

13 hours ago, Akris said:

Just thought of this but if people have the free time we have people that know how to code kinda have mini classes to teach coding to people interested or managers that need some coding skills.

I love teaching people programming. If you or anyone else needs help with programming I'm more than happy to help (provided I have the time lol, this month is busy for me). The languages I know the most are C++ and Java, so if you want to learn either of those I could most definitely help you get started 😄

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

• 3 months later...