TokenDude

New Public Relations Application

Posted  Edited by ShadySkill

Discord Username: Shady#5593

SteamID: ShadySkill

Roles:

Human Resources

Hours available weekly: as much time as needed.

Why I would be a good fit for the team: 

I have been Extremely active on Forums and i really want to be a Member Accepter for Mulitiple Reasons.

1. I have wanted to do this for a VERY long time i just didnt know when i should.

2. As iam more active as some others, i could respond really fast to member applications (also im from the EU so i can be the one that accepts application in the morning for you guys!)

3. i usually respond straight away if someone needs my help.

4.I can basically help you guys in any way you want me to! 

Prior experience: 

i have none sadly.

Public Relations members, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

Edited by ShadySkill

Token             

-Former Nerd-

Okay i do understand that.

Edited by ShadySkill

Token             

-Former Nerd-

Neutral leaning towards -1

According to Fafy you keep making multiple applications an your getting denied from each. I hate to say this but it seems like you just want a title. 

Your explanation is also repetitive and basic. I’m not asking for a essay, just a couple sentences with good reason. 

jitticus

Not sure if I’m permitted to comment on these but I will anyways...

From what I’ve read here and in alternate chats it’s clear that you’re an adolescent, which is fine. An abundant amount of applications come through GFL varying in age, experience, and skill. Some of our previous admins, such as Adair joined our staff at a very young age and impressed many. While on the other hand some are clearly senior to the rest of us. 

Being a candidate for a staff position is not primarily based on age. Although, it is taken into consideration. One thing that sticks out to me about your applications is how persistent you are. Constantly seeking approval by admins may not be the best route for you. Instead, prove yourself to them so then you don’t have to constantly irritate them. I feel this will be a much better approach for you.

I’d say give yourself some time to mature then apply a bit down the road.

On 9/19/2019 at 10:53 PM, Skittlez said:

Not sure if I’m permitted to comment on these but I will anyways...

From what I’ve read here and in alternate chats it’s clear that you’re an adolescent, which is fine. An abundant amount of applications come through GFL varying in age, experience, and skill. Some of our previous admins, such as Adair joined our staff at a very young age and impressed many. While on the other hand some are clearly senior to the rest of us. 

Being a candidate for a staff position is not primarily based on age. Although, it is taken into consideration. One thing that sticks out to me about your applications is how persistent you are. Constantly seeking approval by admins may not be the best route for you. Instead, prove yourself to them so then you don’t have to constantly irritate them. I feel this will be a much better approach for you.

I’d say give yourself some time to mature then apply a bit down the road.

yes i feel like this might be a better approach to me thank you for your advice!

Token             

-Former Nerd-

On 9/18/2019 at 11:30 PM, TheJitFace said:

Neutral leaning towards -1

According to Fafy you keep making multiple applications an your getting denied from each. I hate to say this but it seems like you just want a title. 

Your explanation is also repetitive and basic. I’m not asking for a essay, just a couple sentences with good reason. 

yeah i dont really take applications fully i just say what i want to do and what feels comftorable with me. sorry

next time IF i will apply i will look back to this thank you!

Edited by ShadySkill

Token             

-Former Nerd-

so is there goign to be a vote on my application or is it going to be declined because its been on for a long time now.

Token             

-Former Nerd-

On 9/23/2019 at 3:25 PM, ShadySkill said:

so is there goign to be a vote on my application or is it going to be declined because its been on for a long time now.

Patience is key. They'll get to you when they can.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

ok 

Token             

-Former Nerd-

i changed my mind i would like for this application to be shut down if can. Thank you!

Token             

-Former Nerd-