Roy

Business Trip From October 14th - October 18th

Hia,

I will be going on a business trip from October 14th - October 18th to Denver, CO. I will more than likely not be available during my work hours entirely and possibly afterwards since I'll be hanging out with my colleagues.

Just giving everyone a heads up.

Crossing my fingers for no kidney stone on the plane this time!

Thanks!

Hidden

ok well have fun with your colleagues!  :thumbsup:

Token             

-Former Nerd-

Hidden

spacer.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I eat dead animals 'cuz the vulture don't be picky, the vulture eats where he can so if y'all saw some scraps on the road hit me up i be there as fast as my wings take me, the predators don't wanna fuck with me because i got the unwashed smell of 24 years feastin', that's the swagger I walk.

spacer.png

Also if u wanna play kf or elite add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/seeeeeerius/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hidden

We'll miss you Roy miboi. Have fun man.

Also yeah, let's not do that. That sounds pretty damn spooki ngl

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Hidden
1 minute ago, TheSadBandit said:

What Roy really means is he's going to Denver, CO to go smoke a shitload of weed

and i can agree with that not only weed tho ^_^    :pull:

Token             

-Former Nerd-

1 hour ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Yikes. I hope you don't get a kidney stone. I heard those things are tough

https://gflclan.com/profile/1-roy/?status=9213&type=status

I got a kidney stone during my first business trip to Denver sadly :( 

Pretty much hoping I never have to go through that again. I didn't get it during any other business trips to Denver, but I still have that fear, lol.

Hidden
2 minutes ago, Roy said:

https://gflclan.com/profile/1-roy/?status=9213&type=status

I got a kidney stone during my first business trip to Denver sadly :( 

Pretty much hoping I never have to go through that again. I didn't get it during any other business trips to Denver, but I still have that fear, lol.

My dog once had stones. She was always whimpering and bleeding. I wouldn't like to imagine what that would feel like. Hopefully you won't have to go through that experience again.

7 minutes ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

My dog once had stones. She was always whimpering and bleeding. I wouldn't like to imagine what that would feel like. Hopefully you won't have to go through that experience again.

Yeah #FuckKidneyStones lol

I think the worst part about it was the fact that it happened over a plane :( That said, I was in pain for another three hours since the ER didn't know what it was until testing got done and morphine didn't really help with the pain LOL.

Posted  Edited by Joshy · Hidden
Hidden

Eagles in Littleton near Quincy Ave (Wadsworth is the exit)- it's not a far drive.  I recommend it if you haven't seen one in the wild before.

s0GzDQK.png

There happened to be two while I was visiting.  It's admittedly difficult to take a picture with (a lot of zoom), but it was really easy to see with the bare eyes.

ojIrZYL.jpg

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• 3 weeks later...

Just an FYI for this, the trip was actually cancelled and I will be heading out next month instead.

Thanks!

Hidden
9 hours ago, Roy said:

Just an FYI for this, the trip was actually cancelled and I will be heading out next month instead.

Thanks!

Is it the same day? 14 to 18??

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements