JackGotBanAgain

2x rdm 1 day ban

Name:Jack

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:127963272

Banned by:Mr. Jihad

Ban reason: "rdm please stop"

Why you should be unbanned: I rdmed 2 kids in a span of 30 minutes to an hour. after that a guy named Bush did 9-11 started saying how hes gonna kill me, and started t baiting he shot around me once. I walk away and turn around to see him being shot by a kid named Ghost (don't know his full name) Ghost koses bush, and I killed bush.  Bush reports me for rdm. I responded the same way I basically explained the situation in this report. He acts sus, then starts killing someone, and gets kosed. I respond, says im getting slayed, I asked Mr Jihad why. He then decides to ban me ontop of that. Last time i checked koses arent rdm? So why am i ban for 3 rdms when i only did 2?

9 minutes ago, JackGotBanAgain said:

slayed, I asked Mr Jihad why. He then decides to ban me ontop of that. Last time i checked koses arent rdm? So why am i ban for 3 rdms when i only did 2?

you have more then 3 reports right now i have them all saved if you want to see i warned you so many times to stop. you rdm and the replies to these reports are a joke u dont take this serious man i banned u for one day to sit back and think. dont rdm and stop being so toxic to other players  

Just now, Mr. Jihad said:

you have more then 3 reports right now i have them all saved if you want to see i warned you so many times to stop. you rdm and the replies to these reports are a joke u dont take this serious man i banned u for one day to sit back and think. dont rdm and stop being so toxic to other players  

im not toxic at all lol these kids are toxic, i legit just set uh oh poopie in 1 report and in the other i just called them a boomer. You know, cuz they have been calling me a lil bitch, a fucking brainlet, retarded, special needs. But no ban me for calling kids boomers and saying uh oh poopie. You only have 3 reports on me stop sugar coding it to sound better, u warned me twice to stop, and what u said in discord was completely different from the way your acting now that whatever you post is public.

Just now, JackGotBanAgain said:

im not toxic at all lol these kids are toxic, i legit just set uh oh poopie in 1 report and in the other i just called them a boomer. You know, cuz they have been calling me a lil bitch, a fucking brainlet, retarded, special needs. But no ban me for calling kids boomers and saying uh oh poopie. You only have 3 reports on me stop sugar coding it to sound better, u warned me twice to stop, and what u said in discord was completely different from the way your acting now that whatever you post is public.

i got more reports all lined up 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Jihad said:

dont worry how many i have when the time is right they will be ready for evidence 

you ban me for rdm. what are you talking about now? your just embarrassing yourself. Youd rather just goof off in my appeal than take it seriously, not a good image.

To be fair he has a right to ban you for 3 rdms. It’s a day ban. Wait out your ban. If he decides to unban you so be it. But i don’t think he should. You were consistently RDMing. Just take a day and come back on with a better knowledge of how to not RDM.  

Posted  Edited by MilkMan

I’m confused here, you said that he T-baited you and then he was KOS’d shortly after for whatever reason. Then you say he was suspicious and killed someone for no reason? So I’m just confused here on the whole story I guess, but only what bush did. You obviously RDM’d 2 people. 

The whole toxic part now.. Well you are quite toxic in the Rotation server claiming you’re being targeted and such and start shit with players. I just think you need to think before you say something. 

Edited by MilkMan

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Just now, JoceyMeow said:

To be fair he has a right to ban you for 3 rdms. It’s a day ban. Wait out your ban. If he decides to unban you so be it. But i don’t think he should. You were consistently RDMing. Just take a day and come back on with a better knowledge of how to not RDM.  

hahahahahaha, read my report, I didnt rdm 3 people. I killed someone who was kosed. 

2 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

I’m confused here, you said that he T-baited you and then he was KOS’d shortly after for whatever reason. Then you say he was suspicious and killed someone for no reason? So I’m just confused here on the whole story I guess, but only what bush did. You obviously RDM’d 2 people. 

The whole toxic part now.. Well you are quite toxic in the Rotation server claiming you’re being targeted and such and start shit with players. I think you need to think before you say something. 

No what happen was, he was acting sus, and started t baiting, then he got kosed, which is why i killed him. I wasnt being toxic on rotation at all, and all i did on here was call someone a boomer, thats the worse thing i used on someone

Posted  Edited by MilkMan

Okay, well if this is the case then, a slay should do. Though, I want to mention that if your other RDM’s were more so on purpose, I wouldn’t doubt the admins would think you were RDM’ing bush rather than not.

Edited by MilkMan

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

2 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

Okay, well if this is the case then, a slay should do. Though, I want to mention that if your other RDM’s were more so on purpose, I wouldn’t doubt the admins would think you were RDM’ing bush rather than not.

I havent rdmed bush on purpose once yet, tho he didnt piss me off a lot, But i have been on this server for a long time if you remember me. I know 3 rdms is a ban,i knew that would be the consequence if i did it on purpose again.

53 minutes ago, JackGotBanAgain said:

hahahahahaha, read my report, I didnt rdm 3 people. I killed someone who was kosed. 

Well there was no SS so i was just going with my fellow admins words. You are unbanned so just read the rules know when you can kos and when you can’t. I believe you can do good so do good (: