MrWaffle

MrWaffle's DarkRP Mute/Ban Appeal

In-game Name(s): Mr. Waffle

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:54753986

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should your ban be revoked/reduced?

It states that the ban says i have a duplicated account. I've only ever played on this one account i dont see why i got banned i just woke up and hopped on surf and then got instant banned. I recently purchased a gaming laptop and i am playing on that instead of my desktop, so i dont know if that makes a difference. If you could look into my ban it would be great thanks.

Posted  Edited by Infra

It seems like you were automatically banned for using a VPN. The IP Address you were on was banned previously. Please refrain from using VPNs on any GFL server, as you could get banned for being on a previously banned IP Address.

@FrenZy will let you know what's next!

:happytree:

Edited by Infra

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Just gonna go ahead and tag the other DL to take a look at your appeal and speed things up!

@Leks 

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Hi, I've looked into it and there's literally a ton of people banned with the same IP Address.

I've went on and unbanned you specifically but not the IP Address you were banned on. As @Infra mentioned, most people get banned for using an already banned VPN/Public IP Address and this includes you.

Please go ahead and private message me on the forums  or Discord (Leks#0001) should you require further assistance.

Thanks

yeah.gif

• Guest locked this topic