Ikus

Ikus's Weird Pile of Ideas V2

Posted  Edited by Ikus - Edit Reason: Mole Rats

Ikus's Weird Pile of Ideas

I'm back. 

Hiya, I just wanted to bring up my old ideas again, since they were complimented and never inputted, with some new ones too.

Sigma-66 ("Sixteen Tons")

Description:

Task Force Mission: Mobile Task Force Sigma-66 is formed of captured members from other GoI. Despite the lack of loyalty the Foundation expects from the assembled team, they find the members' expertise of value.

What I want: A task force filled with CI, Serpent's Hand Member, and a NTF guard who can infiltrate bases. 

Items:

• NTF: Basic SMG guns, with a medkit and NVG
  • CI: Basic rifle guns, with a Nav-Ultimate
  • Serpent's Hand, with Basic SMG guns, and a O5 keycard (Like usual)
  • Are We Cool Yet?: A weapon that spits out a liquid, preferably red, that slows down players and adds an acidic effect on them that hurts them over time. Also a glock.

P.S: Maybe the CI could be friendly with D-Class? The NTF, CI, and Serpent's Hand are in the same team which is NTF though so yeah.

MTF Beta-7 ("Maz Hatters")

Description:

Task Force Mission: Mobile Task Force Beta-7 specializes in the acquisition and containment of anomalies exhibiting extreme biological, chemical, or radiological hazards as well as the rapid containment and cleanup of areas affected by such anomalies.

What I want: A task force, dealing with the quick clearing of the hordes and hordes of infected zombies, and more infection based SCPs to come.
Items: 

• Level 4 Keycard.
  • Upgraded Hazmat Suit that always blocks 049's touch. 
  • A SMG.
  • A silenced gas pistol that fires a neurotoxin bullet which will slowly kill anyone it hits and slightly obscure the victim's vision. 
  • A sort of biogrenade, that would gas an area with toxic gas that hurts the victim over time once they got within it.

MTF Delta-5 ("Front Runners")

Description:

Task Force Mission: Mobile Task Force Delta-5 is comprised of multiple autonomous deep-cover cells specializing in the identification and pre-emptive acquisition of anomalous objects and entities of interest to other Groups of Interest.

What I want: A task force that's quick to move in and out, and possibly suppress SCPs quickly as well.
Items: 

• Level 4 Keycard
  • A vest that speeds up the wearer, possibly 150% more, just more than the Tau-5's normal movement speed.
  • A rifle. 
  • A camera that blinds the victim when flashed, with the charge rate similar to the disintegrator, however needing to be at 100 to flash. 

MTF Eta-10 ("See No Evil")

Description:

Task Force Mission: Mobile Task Force Eta-10 specializes in the investigation, acquisition, and initial containment of objects or entities exhibiting visual cognitohazards, visual memetic agents, or otherwise require indirect or alternative observation in order to safely handle.

What I want: A task force designed as support to blind, drug, or even possibly knock out enemies. 
Items: 

• Level 4 Keycard
  • A SMG.
  • A tranquilizer gun designed to blind, distort, or ragdoll the victim. 
  • A vest that distorts whoever looks at the wearer like a drug, perhaps working like 096's or 173's code. I'm not sure about it. 
  • Vape

MTF Zeta-9 ("Mole Rats")

Description:

Task Force Mission: Mobile Task Force Zeta-9 specializes in the investigation, exploration, and containment of underground or enclosed areas exhibiting anomalous phenomena, particularly those with inconsistent topography or unstable spacetime.

What I want: A task force designed to find personnel that are lost, as well as killing any D-Class roaming around. A game ender, in a sense. 
Items: 

• Level 4 Keycard
  • A rifle. 
  • Goggles that, when worn, outlines all the personnel in like a 25m radius, like 2521's power or the tactical awareness grenade. Cannot be dropped either alive or dead, and Chan Man chooses if the outlines can be a different color so it shows if it's a D-Class or not, but if not, just a red outline of all personnel that are close. 
  • Enhancements to the Mole Rats that give them 75 max HP, though in trade for that, they get enhanced speed and jump boost, and a smaller kind of gravity aura that slows down movement speed and jump boost, slowly killing enemies close by 2 damage per second. No vest, just enhancements. 

Dr. Bright

Description:

Given SCP-963 to work with. Died. Came back.

What I want: A researcher that can die more than once.

Items:

• A simple Zone Manager card.

Abilities: Can revive themselves, as long as someone steps over 963, be it friendly or not, like the wendigo. SCPs are immune, and Bright takes the victim's weapons. 

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549120288&searchtext=monkey

Agent Navarro

Quote:

"Agent Navarro was born a Type Blue. He discovered his talent when he tried smoking as a child and got an… unusual result. He discovered the blood magic aspect of his talent through resources in the Wanderers' Library."

What I want: A pyromancer. Not a MTF pyro, a pyromancer that can throw fireballs.

Items:

Abilities: A man who can throw fireballs and launch themselves in the air, in cost of 10-20 HP.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299444899&searchtext=playermodel (Barney)

Global Occult Coalition

Description:

The Global Occult Coalition was a Group of Interest created by Kain Pathos Crow in the early days of the SCP Foundation wiki. Inspired by a creepypasta about how the Soviet Red Army killed God in the 1950s, it postulated the existence of a separate, but equally powerful, force in the paranormal world. If the SCP Foundation was dedicated to finding, capturing, and containing paranormal objects, the Coalition would be dedicated to a much different, more direct approach: outright destruction of the paranormal.

What I want: A team effective against SCPs. We might as well get a team dedicated for them. They will be neutral with absolutely everyone. Maybe they can kill the friendly SCPs, like 035, 999, and such? Probably going to be a pain in the arse though.

Items: 

• MTF Lieutenant Keycards
  • A new, fancy dancy type of armor, called Black Suits, which provide armor as much as Nu-7 Armor, and better speed. Only spawns for GOC members. (If not, use Nu-7 armor)
  • A rifle. 
  • Something similar to 268, but turns off when injured, such as the spy's cloaking device?
  • Any of Darken217's SciFi Weapons??? Maybe??? 

D-11424

Quote:

I've been around the block more than a few times, that's true. But I'm no hero. I'm just a lucky bastard. I got good at exploring stuff and keeping my head out of trouble, but all of the times I escaped death? All luck. By now I should've been killed 11 26 34 times over.  At least.

What I want: A D-Class with enhanced speed (Maybe 150-200% speed upgrade.)

Items:

• A medkit
  • A knife/crowbar

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=842630939&searchtext=playermodel (Prefer the males in the green suit.)

SCP-154

Description:

SCP-154 is a pair of simple bronze bracelets, completely circular and large enough to comfortably hang off the arm of most people. Spectrograph analysis has proven that the item is composed entirely of copper (85%), tin (11%), arsenic (3%), and traces of other slight impurities (<1%).

When both bracelets are worn on the same arm, and the wearer concentrates on them with arms extended in a depiction of a traditional "nocked bowstring" pose (achieved by having the arm with the bracelets completely extended in front of oneself, with the opposing arm extended up to the elbow of the fully extended arm), a large, indistinct, incorporeal bow will form in the extended hand, and both bracelets will glow lightly.

What I want: A item/weapon that, when picked up, turns into a bow.

Ammo: Infinite

Clip Size: 1

Reload Time: Medium

Damage: 30-60

Other: 20 damage to user, however heals 1-2 HP per 10 seconds.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=475478364&searchtext=ring (The Engagement Ring)

SCP-3108

Description:

When SCP-3108 fires SCP-3108-1 into a target, said target will instantaneously be altered in such a way that the result is perceived as "worse" or "inferior" by the individual wielding the object. This transformation can range from minor alterations to complete molecular reconstruction. The law of conservation of mass does not affect transformations caused by SCP-3108, and noticeable increases or decreases in mass have occurred often in testing. The resulting objects or organisms do not show any evidence of anomalous traits. Transformations do not represent any objective value scale, but rather stem solely from the opinions of the current holder.

What I want: A nerf gun that nerfs people.

Ammo: 20

Clip Size: 1

Reload Time: Long

Damage: None

Other: It will give the victim various effects, such as:

• Blindness
  • Slowness
  • Item Stripping
  • Maximum HP to 75 (For Humans and Perm)
  • Take away one quarter of a SCP's HP (Perm)
  • Bleeding
  • 795's rat effect

Want to post a effect? Put it in the comments.

Model: https://gamebanana.com/skins/142395

CK-Class Restructuring

Description:

Definition: Restructuring of reality. May mean a significant change in history (rewriting the present to match), or a change in the way physical laws work, or in the way the universe works, or a major rewriting of reality encompassing some or all of these.

What I want: A event where some bumpy shit happens.

Description: Every minute, the screen shakes and something happens. What happens, who knows, it could be that everything is foggy, or that Pucci used "Made in Heaven", it's up to Chan Man.

Effects:

• Time slows and speeds up
  • Reincarnation (Everyone spawns as a D-Class)
  • Bleeding
  • Decreased friction
  • Low/High gravity
  • Sudden damage to HP
  • The site turns foggy, like really foggy. 

Want to post a effect? Put it in the comments.

Edited by Ikus
Mole Rats

I like most of these. Still not a big fan of the Nerf gun, tbh, as just making something weaker is not close to what the thing ACTUALLY does, and im still not a fan of Global occult appearing in a normal round(i'll rather they get used for some kind of special round).

Also, why are you a furry now.

First of all, huSH

Second of all, I was a bit hesitant on the GOC even now, that’s understandable. You could have it so that it transforms the victim into an animal, such as the rat, or a fish that takes damage every second before transforming back, or even more animals.

4 minutes ago, Ikus said:

First of all, huSH

Second of all, I was a bit hesitant on the GOC even now, that’s understandable. You could have it so that it transforms the victim into an animal, such as the rat, or a fish that takes damage every second before transforming back, or even more animals.

YOU CANNOT HUSH ME EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT STEAM PROFILE ICON.

I'll consider it but im worried it could result in it simply not being fun(The nerf gun).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...