Argyros

New Game Suggestion

I was wondering if GFL would be considered doing a GTA 5 FiveReborn Server.
If you don't know what it is, it is a mod for GTA that allows for servers such as RP and what not.
There are a lot of already made scripts for the game and it uses steam as well for the authentication.
Plus the scripts are coded in .Lua which would be really cool.

13 minutes ago, Bae said:

This is just my answer, I say no. I just think no. It's just my answer, don't get like upset over it. I just feel a no.

Can you please explain why?
I would like to know the reason on why you say no.
Just saying 'no' and not giving any reason as to why sounds very folly.

53 minutes ago, Argyros said:

Can you please explain why?
I would like to know the reason on why you say no.
Just saying 'no' and not giving any reason as to why sounds very folly.

Because I recall someone said there were problems on GTA, and because we have servers that needs more attention. And I feel that making a new server for like almost every game is a waste of money or too much.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Argyros
36 minutes ago, Bae said:

Because I recall someone said there were problems on GTA, and because we have servers that needs more attention. And I feel that making a new server for like almost every game is a waste of money or too much.

Still, doesn't give a good explanation as to why. Roy has been cutting back on the servers and GFL has already raised over $2k.
As for the problems, I don't see a whole lot, they could be due to the fact that the mod is still fairly new, but it wouldn't be too hard to fix given how good Roy is with lua.
Part of the reason why I gave the suggestion is the fact that the mod and servers are very popular so I believe it's best to also start up one if the majority of people are already there.
No sense in trying to revive something, if there isn't much of a player base for it in the first place.

Edited by Argyros

Posted  Edited by Bae
2 hours ago, Argyros said:

Still, doesn't give a good explanation as to why. Roy has been cutting back on the servers and GFL has already raised over $2k.
As for the problems, I don't see a whole lot, they could be due to the fact that the mod is still fairly new, but it wouldn't be too hard to fix given how good Roy is with lua.
Part of the reason why I gave the suggestion is the fact that the mod and servers are very popular so I believe it's best to also start up one if the majority of people are already there.
No sense in trying to revive something, if there isn't much of a player base for it in the first place.

Like I said, it's jut my answer. You shouldn't be upset over one no. My no doesn't count. It's up to the directors to decide or other dls to decide if they want a server of it or not. All I can tell you is that a lot of the purge staff/ex likes to play GTA: Glitch, dano, zebra... etcetc.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

6 minutes ago, Bae said:

Like I said, it's jut my answer. You shouldn't be upset over one no. My no doesn't count. It's up to the directors to decide or other dls to decide if they want a server of it or not. All I can tell you is that a lot of the purge staff/ex likes to play GTA: Glitch, dano, zebra... etcetc.

I'm not upset, just wanted to know why and with that I gave my answer to yours that's all it is.
I already know about all the staff that played GTA or like to.
Besides, I already mentioned it to Roy about it as well.