EJ.

Bugs Thread

This isn’t really that bad but it’s a bug so i’ll Say it anyway.

People in DM can see 681 and his smoke cloud for whatever reason. (They can’t damage each other luckily)

Some doors on area 02 that require a keycard still require a keycard on Bright in the Screen, specifically the main elevator by the statue.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

• 3 months later...
Posted  Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut - Edit Reason: Spelling fix

For whatever reason, when ever you pick up any vest or drop your vest and then pick it up, your movement speed drops dramatically. One time I accidentally picked up a vest and SCP-610(one of the slowest scps in the game) caught up to me. 

Also idk if it is just me but SCP-127 does not regen ammo.

Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut
Spelling fix

3 minutes ago, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

For whatever reason, when ever you pick up any vest or drop your vest and then pick it up, your movement speed drops dramatically. One time I accidentally picked up a vest and SCP-610(one of the slowest scps in the game) caught up to me. 

Also idk if it is just me but SCP-127 does not regen ammo.

If I had to guess, Haxray touched the stats of the armor but forgot to update the spawn stats of MTF / anybody else who spawns with armor.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

26 minutes ago, Xy said:

If I had to guess, Haxray touched the stats of the armor but forgot to update the spawn stats of MTF / anybody else who spawns with armor.

Agreed but people like d class or researchers who dont spawn with armor suffer from the bug if they pick up a vest that spawns by itself. Idk anything about coding so i cant give a solution.

There's multiple stats that need to be changed, 3 I think. So he could have forgot any one of them.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 3 weeks later...

2 bugs i found regarding the newer scps. If these are intentional which i doubt please let me know

New 049 can pick up multiple types of guns. Ive seen him go to ez armory and get literally everything. Also saw him drop like 10 rifles and 10 keycards on the ground. 

3331 can drop his swep with q like its an item. Once dropped he is completely defenseless. Swep also does not show as an item. Bottom line his swep shouldnt be dropable.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So same as Maximino007, but I think mine is a lot different. Whenever someones dies, I hear the death sound until it stops, except this happens literally on almost everytime someone dies. Even if I leave the server, or restart my game, it will happen everytime. I have a stopsound bind, which i don't mind using, but it's still a struggle.

• 3 months later...

On site 19(not sure if this problem affects other maps), there is problems with desk and platform collisions. For instance, when i try to jump or crouch jump on the tables in the lcz checkpoint rooms, i fall through the tables. This problem is at its worst in the gas hallway past 096's spawn. Underneath the walkway is a place where smgs can spawn and it is a very viable spot for d class and reseachers to rush. When i jump down, grab the smg and then try to jump on the machines to get out, i fall through the machines. I have steam screenshots of this but i am not sure how to upload them here. I would appreciate if someone could tell me how.