GodofHyperDeath

i was having fun in minecraft TTT but then...

you were banned by @Kunkko for a week and the ban was for ghosting it seems your friend gave you a t wep when you were inno that is not allowed if you get unbanned or not do not do that again the next time you play.

Wait for his response.

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91163155

Achievements

@GodofHyperDeath I banned you and your friend That one squirrel, as what you did (multiple times) is considered ghosting. But I've played with you both enough to know you don't break any other rules but ghosting is a big one. If I unban you, will you promise to read the rules and not do it anymore?

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

@GodofHyperDeath You're both unbanned. Follow the rules from now on and have fun <3

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif