tummysalami

new maps

4 hours ago, xZephire said:

Westersand is added . and slender is bigger than 150mb . For Paramina I have seen servers who run it but there are often problems on ex2 last boss so i am not too sure

edit: also the servers who play it have not beaten ex2 yet I think

Yes they did beat it, they aren't bad like GFL players i think.

1 hour ago, Yudi said:

Yes they did beat it, they aren't bad like GFL players i think.

Savage there friend. Also the player quality has gone up a lot recently, yesterday we "had" the tilex lv5 extreme win, could have been the world's first win but broken boss killed us.  Maybe join some time and see for yourself

Posted  Edited by Yudi

Possession did beat it, AIF too (easy settings though), i don't know about 93x, but since their settings are ez as fuck they probably did beat it too. (ive beaten a lot of paraminas in csgo),

I can agree with that, but i stopped playing on  PSE that much because of lack of tryhard maps ,so i don't know a lot about the shit they added to their server, but all i know is pse beat paramina a lot of times, don't remember if it had smoke/molotovs, but it sure was before the gravity nade shit.

Edited by Yudi

Posted  Edited by Potti
13 hours ago, Yudi said:

Possession did beat it, AIF too (easy settings though), i don't know about 93x, but since their settings are ez as fuck they probably did beat it too. (ive beaten a lot of paraminas in csgo),

I can agree with that, but i stopped playing on  PSE that much because of lack of tryhard maps ,so i don't know a lot about the shit they added to their server, but all i know is pse beat paramina a lot of times, don't remember if it had smoke/molotovs, but it sure was before the gravity nade shit.

93x, zombieden beat paramina too. 

And how can u say 93x setting is ez. did u played 93x before?

Edited by Potti

2 hours ago, Potti said:

You mean besides the constant spam of molotov, freeze and gravity grenades? Or maybe the infinite ammo? Or the bhop limit? Or the double damage plugin?

2 hours ago, Potti said:

1 year ago i tried playing on 93x in westersand, and in the boss fight you could buy like 4-5 nades, and u would be seeing 400 nades being thrown around, don't know anything much else.

1 minute ago, Block said:

You mean besides the constant spam of molotov, freeze and gravity grenades? Or maybe the infinite ammo? Or the bhop limit? Or the double damage plugin?

93x has very low kbs, zombie speed like 270 and zombie has skill(invi and get speed) so reason for much nades. some maps cant buy grav nade now.. idk why u taking about infinite ammo.. its on zombieden not 93x man. (also zombieden has zombie skill.)

1 minute ago, Yudi said:

1 year ago i tried playing on 93x in westersand, and in the boss fight you could buy like 4-5 nades, and u would be seeing 400 nades being thrown around, don't know anything much else.

becuz 93x has very low kbs amd zombie skills. reason for much nade.(but i agree they are gud for boss fight.)