Finnick

3 word story

What the fuck.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted  Edited by Bae

The overall story + including all posts, since they count!

I ate some booty when I first met you in an Walmart Parking Lot, it exploded gas into Obama's tight ass Is very hairy And it smells like your old dogs fart because it took some Addreall with Cloud 9 that sucked into a huge gaping hole in the donut was obviously not a hole and your booty went up and I believed lies. This game sucks because no one let it die. But President Obama please don't bro ate some nuts in his pants then locked thread. But Classy said "Cypher sucks ass" then continued to ask out Roy but he ignores because of your ignoring cypher's warnings hi, the end. is not near but we got to love them and send nudes to Mary, please but she really and that's all people are cringy fist me daddy how about no only after we remove our shirts and touch ourselves then eat dick with your mom and several men. Maybe your dog. wants some too so you gave your mom a spiderman thread now? 2c967b80cee8a33c066d70db11b42233143aa63a  I heard spiderman 49463537.jpg spiderman thread here? 9e7.jpg Otaku sucks me fb6.jpg55128368.jpg What the fuck is going on 1459306728920.jpg thats not three vh2T93T.jpg Spidey throwing shade 63819414.jpg5679141+_75ca337664eff91ef9c4a9eda5576363oyoux.jpg

10hrkt4.jpg came in like and realized that spidermantread.jpg

theres only spiderman tumblr_ny1mlmZAtT1te584zo1_500.gif

1684nq.jpg

cummed my self copyright strikes will take you down to the bar. The next morning you will have explosive diarrhea in your pants and piss plasma with oily textured paint and rainbow sparkles because you ate unicorn shit from an unicorn because you are hungry for some sex in my white house full of I fucked @MrManSlayerX What the fuck. is wrong with your mom's ass

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Bae said:

The overall story + including all posts, since they count!

I ate some booty when I first met you in an Walmart Parking Lot, it exploded gas into Obama's tight ass Is very hairy And it smells like your old dogs fart because it took some Addreall with Cloud 9 that sucked into a huge gaping hole in the donut was obviously not a hole and your booty went up and I believed lies. This game sucks because no one let it die. But President Obama please don't bro ate some nuts in his pants then locked thread. But Classy said "Cypher sucks ass" then continued to ask out Roy but he ignores because of your ignoring cypher's warnings hi, the end. is not near but we got to love them and send nudes to Mary, please but she really and that's all people are cringy fist me daddy how about no only after we remove our shirts and touch ourselves then eat dick with your mom and several men. Maybe your dog. wants some too so you gave your mom a spiderman thread now? 2c967b80cee8a33c066d70db11b42233143aa63a  I heard spiderman 49463537.jpg spiderman thread here? 9e7.jpg Otaku sucks me fb6.jpg55128368.jpg What the fuck is going on 1459306728920.jpg thats not three vh2T93T.jpg Spidey throwing shade 63819414.jpg5679141+_75ca337664eff91ef9c4a9eda5576363oyoux.jpg

10hrkt4.jpg came in like and realized that spidermantread.jpg

theres only spiderman tumblr_ny1mlmZAtT1te584zo1_500.gif

1684nq.jpg

cummed my self copyright strikes will take you down to the bar. The next morning you will have explosive diarrhea in your pants and piss plasma with oily textured paint and rainbow sparkles because you ate unicorn shit from an unicorn because you are hungry for some sex in my white house full of I fucked @MrManSlayerX What the fuck. is wrong with your mom's ass

what the fuck just happened?!!?!?