Mad_Father

What is something that the community doesn't know about you?

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

I have also put shards in my fucking eye, jumped of a skyscraper using only a raincoat as a fucking parachute and broke both legs upon landing. And still had to pretend i was in a fucking Cirque du Soleil Show! I have swallowed enough microchips to shit out a fucking computer. My arm, was ripped off completely and i reattached it with my other arm. I appeared in the congress as Barack Fucking Obama. I saw the love of my life getting tossed out of a plane then getting hit by another plane. I drove of a freeway, then landed on a fucking train, while i was on fire. NOT THE CAR, I was on fire.

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

im quite shy in real life, im 6 years old and i joke around and call people stuff like faggot (if you get offended when i call you a faggot or mega faggot im 100% joking)

Squeakanese Founder

imgres.jpg

Well just some other things about me because I have a lot of cool things about myself. 

I travel a lot, primarily to Mexico and Europe and the USA.

I have a fascination with early to mid 20th century tanks. (WWI and WWII, some Cold War era tanks)

The person in my profile picture is me.

I have a 1:9 scale, red 2x4 lego brick in my room.

I am a Warrant Officer Second Class in my Air Cadet Squadron.

Regulars on the MC 24/7 TTT server will know that I come from the land of Igloos and Maple Syrup. Canada. But anyone who doesn't come on that server wouldn't know, unless you noticed my spelling of; Honour, Valour, Colour, etc.

I once cut my arm open on a perfectly fine sink while washing dishes.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

On 7/23/2016 at 2:34 PM, Mad_Father said:

I have 2 side to my personality.

1 side is for real life, which I am an extreme social phobe.

1 side is for internet, which I am quite sociable and willing to talk about opinion without fear.

This is a problem for me.

thing about that is you're only 18, if you go to college you may branch out.  But seeing how this went into the personal side of things, I've hooked up with guys before.

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father - Edit Reason: Grammar
6 minutes ago, -SL said:

thing about that is you're only 18, if you go to college you may branch out.  But seeing how this went into the personal side of things, I've hooked up with guys before.

Well, things in my family went to shit some time ago, I am still permanently scarred from some events from the past, with the events that I cannot forgive nor forget. 

Because of those events, I want to be a better person.

In real life, I never actually smiled because there is literally no reason for me to, and I do not see why I should ever smile just because I am told to.

Everyday is the same for me, nothing really happened, it is too repetitive, I have no challenges nor actual goals.

I feel no emotions other than the emptiness within.

Edited by Mad_Father
Grammar

PLACE HOLDER

20 minutes ago, Soviet_nazi said:

My eyes change color based on my temperature. They become lighter in heat and darker in the cold. I'm also very good with cars. I repair and sell scrapped cars in my free time.

My eyes also change color! Not with temperature but depending on if I'm sick or if I stare into the sun a lot. I thought I was the only person this happened to lol.

On 8/8/2016 at 0:19 PM, rozen said:

My eyes also change color! Not with temperature but depending on if I'm sick or if I stare into the sun a lot. I thought I was the only person this happened to lol.

SAMMEEEEEE. My eyes are brown but they are sometimes light and sometimes look almost black with how dark they are.

Chaos

aside from having manic depression and horrible grammar?

I have a habit of getting caught up inside of my own thoughts. For instance if im working and i get sad i think of something that made me happy and then i get stuck on that thought and then i spiral downwards on that thought until i inevitbly crash and when i crash i catch my second wind. Meaning im fully refreshed with energy and ready to rock at 110% again. ill still be sad and ill still be lost inside of my mind but ill function at 110%. 

Sometimes when i go to the store and i see the cute cashiers ill blow them off and make them feel unattractive too... someones gotta put them in check

Last but not least im also Asexual meaning i only engage in sex to get my partner off and fl of pleasure and alike :/ 

#sorrynotsorry @SouRD