Elch

some "secrets" i like to know

Hi,

i dont like to search for it  long and or do it offline, some things i like to know, somebody share his knowledge please :)

on wanderers, what are the triggers for ultimate level?

fapescape, where is the duckgun?

destructible rocks? are they hp or hit based? means does it matter if i left or right - click knife as zombie?

dangerous waters, where is melon canon or how do you slide right side over water? has this something to do with it?

this are some stuff i really really like to know please :))))

i think of some maps and i may have some more questions

please share

Posted  Edited by Flops

elch - the banana gun is one of three possible items possible to be picked up. It's either the steam gun. banana, or cyka gun.

There is a small door with a keypad (where the code is randomized every round), and upon entering the right code the door breaks and you can get any one of the three items. To find the code, you press each key and listen to which sound it makes. There is an incorrect sound and an error sound. You use trial and error to determine the code (3 numbers). To find the door, take the leftmost path upon leaving spawn, cross the bridge, go up the stairs, jump to the last building before the door. The door is located there.

Dangerous waters -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmrGntmsMY

Wanderers-> not too sure but i heard there are two crystals for humans to shoot, one at final hold after lasers and one right before boss tp.

"destructible rocks? are they hp or hit based? means does it matter if i left or right - click knife as zombie?"

no idea what you mean

Edited by Flops

Since the other 2 were responded I'll take the latter 2...

Destructible rocks->I take it that you mean the wall item on fap for example, in this case you do more damage if you right click, BUT since most of the times a lot of zombies hug this rock making it hard to hit it it's better to left click since there is a higher change you will actually hit it (yes they are hp based and unlike bosses they do take all the damage they would from any gun)(imagine a 1000 hp human but in rock form).

Wanderers->There are a total of 4 triggers, 1 at the last room after you kill the boss(look up and you should see a red crystal pop up), and 3 invisible ones spread out around the map.

The 1st crystal is in the main hall (between armys peon and shield oath). On there there are a couple of pillars and on top of one of them there is a invisible crystal you can shoot.(you clearly see and hear it breaking).

The 2nd one is where you would get heal. If you continue looking at that wall there is a somewhat of a path, and where that path would hit the wall resides the 2nd crystal.

The 3rd one is the hardest one to explain and would be a lot easier if you spec someone. It is in the part just before the boss where you need to break the wall. If you go all the way to the wall, turn 180 facing the zombie teleport and look at the top right corner where there is a pseudo path that you can't actually walk on the trigger is there. Just shoot around and see if you can find them. 

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA

About fapescape. There is video where you can understand how to trigger duckgun :B|:

Edited by OLIVKA

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA
7 minutes ago, OLIVKA said:

And this video how to trigger melon and secret gun on dangerous waters :^_^:

Edited by OLIVKA

Posted  Edited by Potti
20 minutes ago, xZephire said:

I also have a question i used to think that on skyrim stage 5 sovngarde you defend the 2nd zombie tp until the shortcut opens but recently I noticed that they dont do that anymore. Is there a reason for it and why is it better to not use push dova to go through the shortcut.

Also i wanted to know what are the cooldowns of:

Daedric nuke

Dovakhin

Healmage

Archmage

and does nightingales right click damage the boss stage 5?

does ice/fire dova damage boss on stage 4 ? and do you use archmage on the boss stage 4 /5 ? or the first minion ? 2nd arch use for def

How much time do you have to kill the boss stage 5?

When does the console say use elder scroll is it based on the boss hp / time that has passed ?

When do you nuke with daedric the boss as soon as you see him or when he lands , etc?

1. poor defends. its kinds ez. just defend 15sec more. when 30sec console appear

2. deadric - 60sec cd and 2times u can use.

dovahkiin fire - 60 ice - 70 push - 80

healmage 60 (not sure)

archmage 60

3. yes

4. only fire dmg to boss. 

5. yes

6. until bgm ends. 

7. time based

8. we can dmg to boss before hp bar didnt appear yet

Edited by Potti

veryyy nice thank you

another one i dont know:

ze_crashbandicoot  apple canon trigger

i know you must make a jump part right before the boss but i dont know how to trigger it? :)

2 hours ago, xZephire said:

I also have a question i used to think that on skyrim stage 5 sovngarde you defend the 2nd zombie tp until the shortcut opens but recently I noticed that they dont do that anymore. Is there a reason for it and why is it better to not use push dova to go through the shortcut.

When do you nuke with daedric the boss as soon as you see him or when he lands , etc?

Since potti answered most i'll just add a couple of things...

I generally just use dova (any will do) and take the 1st shortuct myself, sometimes due to poor defense and lackluster skins they can panic and a good zombie can kill the skins easily so it's better to just fall back+trim for the gods.

Whenever the boss is 1-2 feet above the ground (just about to land) you nuke. This will cause the nuke do explode as the boss fight starts. Also a important thing that many ppl don't remember is that daed sword hurts the boss so after he runs into you, you should just hug the boss from time to time and knife him.

5 hours ago, Elch said:

veryyy nice thank you

another one i dont know:

ze_crashbandicoot  apple canon trigger

i know you must make a jump part right before the boss but i dont know how to trigger it? :)

is that is secret?

• 4 weeks later...