HYDRA

Rocket League Frames Issue

I have almost everything on low settings. VSYNC off, everything set to performance and all the visual "enhancements" are off. Are their any console commands I could use to boost my frames? My ping is not the issue because I almost always have 12 ping or less. I am assuming that my internal graphics just isnt up to par with what it needs but idk really. I know I meet the minimum requirements for the game on everything BUT my Video cards allocated memory (Im at 64 instead of the required 256). Any help will be appreciated!

Posted  Edited by Stick - Edit Reason: buggers

Here's a little application i use myself to boost FPS. It removes background processes you don't need running automatically, and just makes gaming better, in my opinion.

Made by Razer. It's simply a FPS booster. Take it as you will.

Also, there is no console in Rocket League.

Edited by Stick
buggers

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

14 hours ago, Stick said:

Here's a little application i use myself to boost FPS. It removes background processes you don't need running automatically, and just makes gaming better, in my opinion.

Reveal hidden contents

Made by Razer. It's simply a FPS booster. Take it as you will.

Also, there is no console in Rocket League.

Thank you! Exactly something I needed. I also realized that when I do doubles (2v2) I get almost no lag compared to when I do standard (3v3)