Moo Im A Goat

Sick Money Making Guide

That was one of the best eras of RuneScape. Although I liked more when RuneScape HD came out, circa 2008, this was still really good.
Interesting money making guide, quite a classic, killing green dragons :P

yeah.gif

22 hours ago, Leks said:

That was one of the best eras of RuneScape. Although I liked more when RuneScape HD came out, circa 2008, this was still really good.
Interesting money making guide, quite a classic, killing green dragons :P

Runescape 2008 was when i started playing rs but i don't have much memories since i was only 8 back then.  I didn't even have a pc so I would walk to the library and play there. I was pretty dumb too, I couldn't beat the 2008 halloween event. 

Achievements

8 minutes ago, EscanorThePrideful said:

Runescape 2008 was when i started playing rs but i don't have much memories since i was only 8 back then.  I didn't even have a pc so I would walk to the library and play there. I was pretty dumb too, I couldn't beat the 2008 halloween event. 

LOL that's really funny aahaha

yeah.gif

RS2 was the best, I just don't like starting over for a 3rd time (lost my time in that, I would spend all day playing that and falling asleep playing that lol). But, nice tho lol.  Also, people tricked me into believe that they were Jagex member asking me for pw and email pw (i was only 8-9 so i had no idea) and 2nd I was an idiot. oh well, 

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png