Rytex

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Rytex

Name:  Princess Molestia/Rytex

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50327846

Banned by:  Dunno (probably Rox the Fox/Roxie, as it would most likely be related to his gag)

Ban reason:  Avoiding Punishment

Why you should be unbanned:  I have no idea how I avoided punishment.  I can only assume this is linked to the gag, but earlier today I got on no problem, things progressed normally, I was still gagged, I was gagged when I left (at least, I think I was, as I never asked an admin to ungag me so if they did, it was on their own***), and I show up a few hours later and I'm banned for avoiding punishment.

EDIT:  ***Had a second set of rounds where I got on and was ungagged.  Was with Pb, Spazzin, TheClassyBandit, etc.  None of them removed it, nor did I ask them to.

Edited by Rytex

Yes. It was Roxie who applied the ban. I'm tagging him in to come review this appeal.

@Roxie_Foxie 

1 thing I would like to note: If you were still "gagged" as you said, you sure didn't act like it. You sure had no problem chatting when I was on the server and conversing with the other players.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

Just now, PB-n-J said:

Yes. It was Roxie who applied the ban. I'm tagging him in to come review this appeal.

@Roxie_Foxie 

1 thing I would like to note: If you were still "gagged" as you said, you sure didn't act like it. You sure had no problem chatting when I was on the server and conversing with the other players.

Right!  Right.  My bad, I'll correct.  I have gotten on twice today.  Corrected via edit.  I had an earlier time where I got on for, like, two rounds and left and still being gagged.  Yeah, I got on with you, Spazzin, Classy, and I forgot who the last one is, and it was suddenly working fine.  Still not sure who ungagged me though.

No, fuck this.  I didn't ask for a gag to be removed.  I was gonna serve out my time peacefully.  Ask Krzy, ask any other admin who was on when I played up until the gag was removed.  I was gonna sit here and take my gag and "man up" like you suggested.  This one is completely not my fault, and if you want to take it up with anyone, take it up with whichever admin ungagged me.  It isn't like I can ungag myself, and if you have chat logs, you will see plain as day that I never once asked for it to be undone.

And if you want to go the extra mile and assume I Skyped or used Steam to ask for it, the only one I'm friends with is XY, via Steam, and you can ask him, I never asked him for it to be removed either.

Posted  Edited by Roxie_Foxie

Then I will wait until violater goes through the logs and gets the assessment from him

@Violator

Also you have already gone behind my back once to get ungagged 

Edited by Roxie_Foxie

Achievements