sKoOzY

muted in zm server no reason

"*sKoOzY*<3 CSGORage.com" STEAM_1:1:157513867 05:56 269 0 active 128000

Mute by admin and I don't understand why you have aboose admin

please unmute me from chat and voice

on this server ip 216.52.148.47:27015

Making a post about getting unmuted will NOT get you unmuted, considering that you did not provide proof of abuse. Please, make an admin report, provide the information of the admin who muted you, and concrete details about the event. You can make an admin report, or PM the server manager, who will invite the admin to the private conversation, which is still basically a report.

you need to go check your self half people already shouting don't think any proof would make point unless you go see your self  ... w have posted on forums and YouTube proof and many have gotten warning but they keep doing it again and again

Just now, sKoOzY said:

you need to go check your self half people already shouting don't think any proof would make point unless you go see your self  ... w have posted on forums and YouTube proof and many have gotten warning but they keep doing it again and again

You can type "voice_enable 0" into the console and have the shit shouts disabled. The admins, in a scenario, probably muted you by mistake in attempts to mute people spamming the mic. Considering that you may have a name similar to one of the culprits. Still, making a post about getting unmuted will not get you unmuted unless you have valid proof you did not partake in this.

manbearpig are you admin I think not why are you  suggestion this post let the admin handle it you just spamming been giving idea for 2 min please stop I need admin response not your thank you

He's not spamming SkoOzY. He's just telling you that you need to listen, and make an admin report. Contact the server manager if it was for no reason. You should not post a topic about you wanting to get unmuted. The results are you will still be muted. 

Also, the ideas ManBearPig gave you... He's trying to help you.

e697f7242531a2bde634e16f9444b090.gif

this is not spamming this is giving small dooze of medicine we don't need advice bro just need support admin members here think giving advice which people actually don't need he wrote big words wooppy doo I need admin unmute simple

• Kim locked this topic

Hi @sKoOzY,

I have had a talk with my admins about the situation and as of what I understand,

you are logging into multiple accounts to avoid your first punishment, this is restrictly against the rules and will be punished with a permanent ban.

If you need further detail regards your punishments, please contact me or/and @Deltacommander privately.