NotSoFluffy

Trashy Music

Anyone else noticed that all the good music is gone? Even the non-cancerous stuff that is good never seems to get selected any more. So far, it's only been weird Ariana Grande songs and a mix of old music from the early 2000s. 

Rip good taste in music.

2 hours ago, NotSoFluffy said:

Anyone else noticed that all the good music is gone? Even the non-cancerous stuff that is good never seems to get selected any more. So far, it's only been weird Ariana Grande songs and a mix of old music from the early 2000s. 

Rip good taste in music.

100% agreed.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Posted  Edited by Darkling - Edit Reason: Something tells me, something told me that someone told me.
3 hours ago, NotSoFluffy said:

Rip good taste in music.

Has @John_Ariana_Man has been choosing the music for you all. Something tells me you are talking about Breach. If you want to suggest what I would call reasonable cancer then maybe I'll accept some for you :B|:

Edited by Darkling
Something tells me, something told me that someone told me.

Achievements