AnObserver

Non Donator Perks for TTT

I suggest making the store available to everyone. Regular people get the same amount of points right now. Donators get doubled and can bet double the amount. It makes it so players will actually stay on the server much longer to get skins and clothing. I suggest adding more skins and stuff too.

7 minutes ago, JerryAtrick said:

You miss the whole point of "membership has its privileges".

We have these extras because we support the server.

If you make them available for everyone, what's the incentive to donate?

GFL survives & grows because of donations. Servers aren't free.

To add to this; you must understand that if people can just buy anything from the shop the server loses donators since they can just get the items for free. However - I do think that sprays should be allowed to those who are regulars/ trusted. This could be done in different ways I'm sure, but this could be seen as an incentive so it can be left as is if management sees so.

It used to be for everyone but it was changed due to perks privileges, and I'll just assume this is for gmod because member on csgo ttt can buy way more than member on gmod ttt. Being a member is pretty easy to apply for.

I am pretty sure this is changed but I'm pretty sure

vip+ gets either 15 - 20 pts per min or so

supporter gets 10-15 points

member gets 5-10 points

and guest gets 5 points

But I haven't play on there in awhile, so I wouldn't exactly know, but I mean, I think they're trying to see if the addons for the pointshop works. Like there's some that's glitchy so, yeah (I don't even know what I'm talking about)

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements