jaywad

Ban appeal for niger

I was banned from the jailbreak server for racism and disrespect. I was told to stop and I did but as soon as one of the admins got off (elijah) the trial admin bans me (bob) when i didnt even disrespect or say anything after that. Banned while being warden and calling warday.  I'm kindly asking for an unban and I will never be heard from again. Steam id: STEAM_0:0:175647403

I'll give my reasoning on this since i gave bob permission to do this.

The first week you joined the server you caused many problems. leading to the point where i had to kick you. Today you messaged me on steam saying you were going to troll. You started to make racist remarks in chat, so I muted you. I warned you to stop and told you, you would get a ban if this continued. I gave you more than one chance today and you continued to disrepect. you then started to harass me and bob over mic. so i gagged you. a few rounds later i ungagged you and I switched over to deathrun because i told bob how to deal with the situation if the problem persisted. Before he banned you he asked for confirmation with me (since hes new and its his first ban), so i asked him to give me the situation and I told him to ban you for 6 hrs (check the ban times and you'll see that is the punishment). 

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

You were disrespecting staff and Eli had previously kicked you due to mic spam and staff disrespect, and I was told next offense was a ban, you were also using mic to make non understandable noises (mic spam) you were banned for 6 hours. [Mon 07/10/2017 15:50:47] (Chat) Fuck you niger rules (STEAM_0:0:175647403) (member) : Stop taljing to me your childish fuck

The rest was on mic