BlackoutDKS

Introducing the New Upcoming King

Just joined the GFL CSGO Jailbreak server two days ago (7-10-2017) and I have decided to start my conquest in becoming the new King of the server. For a quick introduction going to quickly answer all the questions that were listed in the template. Will cut out the ones with either to personal answers or don't want to answer. 

Age - 19

Birthday - August 31

Timezone - PST

Gender - Male

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? - Member for now (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Which server(s) do you prefer? - CSGO Jailbreak, may hop on Bhop/Surf/TTT every now and then

How long have you been playing? - CSGO for a few years. 

How often are you online and for how long? - Always online on steam either via phone or computer, on CSGO about 8ish hours a day. May be more on days I do not work.

Favorite Animal? - Pit Bull

Favorite Color? - Blue

Favorite Movie? - Radio or Pursuit of Happiness 

Favorite TV Show? - House of Cards

Favorite vacation spot? - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Favorite place to be alone? - At work in my office

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? - Being warden in CT, if you have played with me, you know why. ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? - My girlfriend

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? - Can't see, because then people would know.

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. Watching about 8 T's die by failing a wipeout jump on the slowest speed  

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. - Can't say since I have not been on the server long.

Favorite Meme or GIF - Navy Seal Copy Pasta

Hello, welcome to GFL,
I am the current King and Ruler of everything related to GFL's CS:GO Jailbreak :lenny: so you will have to deal with me in particular >:D

yeah.gif

2 hours ago, Bae said:

Welcome to GFL @BlackoutDKS

You're an odd one to put workplace is your favorite place.

The reason I put workplace as my favorite place is the reason that I am just a QA at a verizon call center. I get to listen to my coworkers conversations on the phone and make sure they are doing their job. If they are doing their job I pretty much just sit in my chair and relax while I play on my phone or do what ever. If they are not doing their job I have to write them up and end up firing them after so many write ups depending on the write ups as well. Very simple rules to follow at work but people make those rules hard.

9 minutes ago, BlackoutDKS said:

The reason I put workplace as my favorite place is the reason that I am just a QA at a verizon call center. I get to listen to my coworkers conversations on the phone and make sure they are doing their job. If they are doing their job I pretty much just sit in my chair and relax while I play on my phone or do what ever. If they are not doing their job I have to write them up and end up firing them after so many write ups depending on the write ups as well. Very simple rules to follow at work but people make those rules hard.

Oh my... That sounds like a neat relaxing/strict job you go there. I'll assume you have fun with it as well.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just now, Bae said:

Oh my... That sounds like a neat relaxing/strict job you go there. I'll assume you have fun with it as well.

Very, like 85% of the time I am just listening to calls doing nothing so quite fun.