DonkSmack

Missing maps causing server crashing

When connecting to server or switching to server with map surf_overgrowth &/or surf_overgrowth2 loaded, the server crashes or sends a console message stating that the server is missing the map files for these maps. Might not be a bad idea to go ahead and re-check-sum the map files entirely because i noticed this awhile back with another maps. . . . . i mentioned it to a server admin that was on a different GFL server and it was fixed but missing maps seems to be a reoccurring theme!

Not sure if this is on all servers, but this is specifically this is in regards to:

Surf Timer Tier 1-4

74.91.119.201:27015

Thanks server admin & big thanks to all those that support the hosting fees =)

Zoom۞Z00m۞Z۞۞Ø۞۞Ø۞۞M۞۞Z00m۞Zoom

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hellsbartender/

sorry i didn't see this message on GFL until today, but i was notified over steam a few days ago and the reason for it crashing is actually not due to missing map file since i have tried re uploading the map to the 1-4 server, it makes even less sense since the EU 1-4 uses the same fastdl file and the same map file in the server itself. i will look again through the files to see if i can find anything different but i don't have much faith.

@Zynth Make sure the map name matches exactly as that can trigger it not pulling the right map and is a very common mistake.

Achievements