MalevolantMinx

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

Lets just lock this. The decision was made. If you want the permagag off yoy must make an gag appeal.:locked: please.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Look dude, you guys already harassed me and caused at least 10 rounds of RDM on me over this bs. You want me to join a discord when I get off work or something? I'm tired of children giving so much crap to girls just for playing online.

Just ask an admin in game to do it. Apologies for the inconvenience. The misunderstanding started when you said something in chat about you using  a voice changer. I now see you meant it as a joke but it's hard to tell when a person is typing out something as a joke.. and you also said something about an alt account so that really made me almost sure.

I even undid your gag when I felt I was wrong remember? You even rdm'd me twice. I didn't mind. Whatever though the ban is undone ask an admin to unpgag you in game. I never did do the pgag only the gag for a bit. I may have spoken shit in chat but I never "abused" or whatever you want to believe. And I have logs to prove your statement of 10 rounds of rdm is false. At most you got rdm'd once not even for the voice changer.

I'm locking this. sorry for opening it again just wanted to let you know what caused the misunderstanding.

Achievements