MalevolantMinx

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by MalevolantMinx - Edit Reason: Grammar, correcting "Banned by"

Name: MalevolantMinx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201264651

Banned by: DanteSenpai

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: I was not ghosting, another player took pity on my failed kill attempt as T after I had been RDM'd for the last 10 or so rounds and did not KOS me; though they didn't even fully see my kill (so putting an actual KOS on me would have been an act of RDM), but just saw me ID a body while I myself had a remaining 15ish HP and raised SUS on me in chat by stating: Minx..... , I didn't see anything (To which I replied that I had fallen and they said:) Sure you "fell". I was quickly banned and I'm not even sure if I had been killed before the ban. There was no proof brought to my attention that anyone had actually seen me since I was found in the water with my victim, and I did in fact ID the body so running from an unidentified body couldn't have been used for KOS reasons either.

Edited by MalevolantMinx
Grammar, correcting "Banned by"

Posted  Edited by Kite9867 - Edit Reason: Added correct info.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201264651

You weren't banned by Kubnair.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:201264651 &advType=steamid

Tagging the admin who banned you. @DanteSenpai

Edited by Kite9867
Added correct info.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

@Kubnair and i have reasons to think that they were ghosting, for a first, one was T, the other was D. Minx, the T, kills an innocent right in front of their friend, who was a D, and the D doesn't do anything about it. Also, the D refuses to admit that they watched Minx kill the innocent. If Minx argues at all, we will show screenshots.

Posted  Edited by MalevolantMinx

When I killed the innocent there was no one around, I shot them and jumped into the water bellow. I would like to see the screen shots myself since I was found with a dead body right as I was ID'ing it. Just because someone walked up right after does not mean they saw the action.

If someone was ghosting; why would they be ghosting in game chat? Why would the D raise SUS in game chat by basically notifying the entire server of what they thought happened through rhetorical statements? And what about the 3rd person (inno) who arrived at the same time as the detective and also had no ability to call out KOS since there was no solid evidence, or maybe they were just too oblivious to think I killed them, does that mean the 3rd person was also ghosting?  If I were ghosting I wouldn't have been bothered so much about the fact that I had been falsely GAGed and had no way to communicate besides typing and they wouldn't have questioned me in open chat since they would have already known that I was a T. Ghosting and not having enough proof to KOS someone are 2 completely different things.

Edited by MalevolantMinx

They aren't going to give you the time of day, the kids like 15 and is sure hes right. Can't change a mind like that.

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

I thought I took the screenshots... Anyways I have kub as a witness that the player minx was friends with did not kill minx when he saw her do something traitorous. I will unban minx but the ban on tempest will remain.

How does that sound?